1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2005 CRF 450 Complete Exhaust

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by 661prerunner, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Feb 17, 2012 at 9:34 PM
    661prerunner

661prerunner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Santa Clarita
    Vehicle:
    01 prerunner
    FabTech C/Os, Solo tubular UCAs (on order)Solo spindles(not installed) Glassworks front and rear, made by me Rocksliders, Premier Navi,
    I have a complete exhaust for a crf 450. I think it fits 04-06 buyer to verify and It has one ride on it I bought the bike new and ordered an pro cir the same day i bought it. Comes with exhast header clamp and bushing all ready to go. Will ship on buyers dime. asking $150 obo

Selling for a friend. Im selling a 2001 yz 125 parts bike for $580 Its a titled and straight frame. Forks are in good condition. has Tag tripple claps (best featrue) both front wheels are in good condition. Has front and rear brakes in good condition
    has good gas tank carb is in bag taken apart. has no radiators and no mid pipe just exhaust w/spark aresstor. also the motor is pulled trans is good and thats about it. Ask for more info. price is negotiable just want it out since im storing it for him

Pick up and Cash Sale

Stock 06/07 GSX-R 600/750 Tank with Fuel Pump, FI Cage, Air Intakes and other parts

Will Ship on buyers dime

IMG_0144.jpg
    IMG_0145.jpg
    IMG_0146.jpg
    IMG_0147.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top