1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

AppRadio

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by muddymedic, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Feb 23, 2012 at 6:27 PM
    muddymedic

muddymedic [OP] Tacoma FireMedic

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma Double Cab Off Road Mica Gray
    3" Lift Front and Rear Hood Gas Strut (Red Line) BFG All Terrain T/A KOLT285/75/16 Kicker Component Speaker System Dynamat Throughout
    SOLD

Hey everyone. Im selling my AppRadio I had in my FJ before I traded it. Let me know if anyone off here wants it. Id rather sell it to another yota head as it already has a toyota wiring harness attached to it FOR FREE!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330692298588#ht_6231wt_1114

If you want it ill take it down for 250 or you can just bid on it your choice. It is a AWESOME unit just going with a unit that i CANT watch video on when i drive!! HAHAHA BTW Netflix streaming is AWESOME!!!!
    Going to mount my ipad in my truck tomorrow!!!
    anyways just passing on the offer for a great deal.

shoot me an email if your interested...
    info@hrcompumedics.com

Adding a New Touch to Your Connected Lifestyle
    Pioneer’s revolutionary, game-changing AppRadio™ is the first car stereo to revolutionize the driver’s smartphone experience by bringing compatible iPhone® 4/4S apps to your dash. When connected to an iPhone 4/4S (or a 4th generation iPod touch) loaded with Pioneer’s free AppRadio application, the AppRadio in-dash stereo provides the ultimate in-vehicle smartphone experience. Featuring the first ever in-dash, capacitive touchscreen, you can enjoy full on-screen access and control of your iPhone contacts, calendar, maps, and more with an intuitive interface, formatted and designed specifically for safer in-vehicle operation. Pioneer has teamed up with several app providers to offer compatibility with many of today’s most popular in-vehicle apps, while also developing an expanding catalog of AppRadio compatible apps for future features and functions that can be easily and seamlessly added. AppRadio will even notify you when new compatible apps are released.

Your Dash Just Got Smarter
    Simply download Pioneer’s free AppRadio application and any other AppRadio-compatible apps to your iPhone 4/4S from the iTunes® App Store, connect it to the AppRadio stereo, and you're ready to experience your smartphone in an entirely new way.

Rethinking Connectivity
    AppRadio allows you to bring many of the most used features from your iPhone such as browsing and searching your contact list and iPod music library, view important events and reminders in your calendar, access to your contact list, direct access to your iPhone maps app, Internet video streaming (with the car parked and parking brake engaged), and much more…. right from the driver’s seat of your car.1

COMPATIBLE APPS

DashCommand™ (NEW!) utilizes the built-in GPS and accelerometer sensors of the iPhone® and displays advanced vehicle and driving statistics. When connected to a compatible vehicle’s OBD-II data port (optional OBD-II interface sold separately), advanced data monitoring, logging and analysis are enabled. Users can create and display up to 27 virtual dashboards with many styles including digital gauges, analog gauges, indicator lights, and more, which can all be accessed on the AppRadio screen. Compatible with more than 13 OBD-II compliant interfaces, the app can also be used as a scan tool to read vehicle trouble codes.

AUPEO! Personal Radio (NEW!) is personalized Internet radio that is customized based on your preference of online music station, genre, or artist. Select music from genres, subgenres, and even based on the mood you are in. "Love" or "ban" tracks directly from the AppRadio display to further customize your profile.

StreamS™ HiFi Radio (NEW!) uses the StreamS Internet radio directory, to stream high fidelity audio over cellular EDGE/3GPP and Internet networks. StreamS HiFi provides access to more than 4,000 live Internet radio stations from across the globe delivered in AAC/HE-AACv1/HE-AACv2 for high fidelity listening.

Integration of Pandora® internet radio, one of the most popular internet radio services, allows for on-screen control of saved stations including track information such as title, artist and album art. In addition to the capability of rating a track with thumbs-up or thumbs-down, you can also easily bookmark a track, skip the currently playing track, change stations and select Quickmix playback.

Rdio® is an unlimited, on-demand social music service that brings music alive by letting subscribers listen to as many songs as they want, anytime, anywhere, and discover and share new music with friends. Rdio subscribers build and share their online music collections from a catalogue of over 8 million songs and can check out the listening activity, collections and playlists of other users and influencers as well as see what's in heavy rotation in their network, top charts, and newly released albums.

MotionX-GPS Drive™ is the next-generation turn-by-turn driving solution for the iPhone. With always live, always up-to-date information, MotionX helps you find what you're looking for and get there fast with live door-to-door guidance. With millions of users, MotionX-GPS Drive is the #1 top selling navigation app on Apple's iTunes App Store.

INRIX® Traffic is a free app that helps drivers save time, money and use less gas traveling to the places they go every day. Fueled by the largest traffic network in the world, the app's real-time traffic information and traffic forecasts help drivers quickly determine the best route, identify traffic hotspots and get alerts to accidents and other traffic-causing delays.

In addition to the revolutionary iPhone 4/4S connectivity, AppRadio features an AM/FM tuner with RDS, built-in Bluetooth® connectivity3 for hands-free calling, a rear view camera input and Pioneer’s Easy EQ (EEQ) audio tuning that makes it quick and easy to tailor your audio experience.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Feb 23, 2012 at 6:35 PM
    muddymedic

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    3" Lift Front and Rear Hood Gas Strut (Red Line) BFG All Terrain T/A KOLT285/75/16 Kicker Component Speaker System Dynamat Throughout
  3. Feb 24, 2012 at 3:48 AM
    muddymedic

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
  4. Feb 24, 2012 at 7:10 PM
    Stout890

Stout890 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Palmdale ca
    Vehicle:
    99 prerunner sr5
    10" sub, OME881 on Bilstein's, 3" all-pro leaf springs with billies in the back, JBA UCA's, bed cover with custom LED lighting, k&n intake and DT headers, OEM E-locker in the rear. 32" BFG KO2 on steel D window wheels, suicide knob. rebuilt 3RZ w/ stage 1 cam and balance shaft delete . big 3 mod, all new suspension and body mount bushings. cat back magnaflow exhaust.
    app radio sucks....

5. Feb 25, 2012 at 5:57 AM
    muddymedic

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    Wow. Be hateful. Lol

6. Feb 25, 2012 at 11:18 AM
    Stout890

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Palmdale ca
    Vehicle:
    99 prerunner sr5
    10" sub, OME881 on Bilstein's, 3" all-pro leaf springs with billies in the back, JBA UCA's, bed cover with custom LED lighting, k&n intake and DT headers, OEM E-locker in the rear. 32" BFG KO2 on steel D window wheels, suicide knob. rebuilt 3RZ w/ stage 1 cam and balance shaft delete . big 3 mod, all new suspension and body mount bushings. cat back magnaflow exhaust.
    Just talking about a radio, that already sold so don't get your feelings too upset about it. The radio is 350$ dollars worth of nothing but a screen with a am/fm radio. Everything it does is powered and ran off of the iPhone.....the radio is overpriced wen sold brand new. (I don't know what seller sold it for though)

7. Feb 25, 2012 at 11:42 AM
    nammer

nammer Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nam
    Bradenton, Florida
    Vehicle:
    Wishing I had a Taco
    i thought it was a cool idea, never had one though :notsure:

8. Feb 25, 2012 at 2:10 PM
    Stout890

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Palmdale ca
    Vehicle:
    99 prerunner sr5
    no it is a cool idea, i really think integrating the iphone and what it can do is the way to go but it just lacks in a lot of departments like it has no cd or dvd player its only form of navigation is motionX which in my opinion isn't vary good. and is over priced for what it does.

9. Feb 25, 2012 at 5:39 PM
    TRDKenE

TRDKenE DAMN GOOD DEAL!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Kenny
    Richmond, Virginia
    Vehicle:
    '10 D-CAB OFF-ROAD 4X4
    TRD CAI, GrillCraft.
    so how does motionX "vary"

10. Apr 11, 2012 at 8:40 PM
    Tpcflea

Tpcflea New Member

Member:
    Redmond washington
    Vehicle:
    04 xtracab trd supercharged
    Just installed one in my 04 access cab. Sounds great with Polk components and sound ordnance sub. iPhone integration not perfect but good start. CD and DVD will be as obsolete as cassettes within a few years. currently around $250. After rebate.

My thoughts

Products Discussed in

To Top