1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Garmin Rino 530 GPS 2-way radio brand new $400 1 used $300

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by TriageBAE, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Feb 26, 2012 at 7:28 PM
    TriageBAE

TriageBAE [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    07 DCLB
    -4.88 gears -All-Pro Long Travel, Walker Evans coilovers w/reservoir in front. All-Pro Expedition leaf springs and Walker Evans LT shocks in the rear. -Relentless Fabrication sliders, front & rear bumper. -ARB Air-Locker & Compressor -Warn 9.5xp winch -All-Pro skid plate front, tranny, and transfer. -Behind the Grill 21" Light Bar from Expedition Lighting -2x2 Light Pods in front Bumper from Expedition Lighting -PIAA 510s placed in rear bumper -Grillcraft black grill. -Black Xenon CCFL Halo Projector Headlights
    I have 2 Garmin Rino 530. One is brand new in the box and another slightly used with all accessories but no box. I use them with my company Bay Are Expeditions, but we aren't using these two anymore.

$400 for 1 new in the box SOLD
    $300 for 1 slightly used SOLD
    $650 for both
    obo

IMG_2346_7d28f15915206166b74e84e8204769516dd03346.jpg

IMG_2347_c4cf94487e9e50b9dc1bddd4637c8cc0149b3e23.jpg

rino530_93d4369c79f0cd72cda74429f90f6da0253fb90c.jpg

rino530altimeter_0ad3aff11387d6ec1de1f01a6e3a43b799fe26cb.jpg

Answer the call of the wild with Rino 530. This waterproof FRS/GMRS radio plus GPS navigator packs a powerful 5 watts of transmit power along with a brilliant color display, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, barometric altimeter, electronic compass and built-in NOAA weather radio.

Transmit Farther

Rino 530 boasts a whopping 5 watts of transmit power (GMRS), so you can now call for help from up to 14 miles away (line of sight). In Canada, you can transmit at 2 watts over GMRS with a range of up to 8 miles.

Keep Your Eye on the Weather

To help you keep tabs on changing weather conditions, Rino 530 has a built-in weather radio that scans for the nearest NOAA weather radio station. You can also set up a weather alert tone, so when your radio is on, it will alert you when a storm warning is being broadcast for your area.

Other Rino 530 features:

Barometric altimeter pinpoints your precise elevation.
    Electronic compass tells you what direction you’re headed, even when you're standing still.
    Bold color TFT display makes it easy to see and navigate to family or friends at an amusement park, lake or other outdoor group activity.
    Automatic routing and turn-by-turn directions with alert tones let you find an address or point of interest and drive there (when combined with Garmin's optional MapSource® software).
    Fast USB computer connection and 56 megabytes (MB) of internal memory for rapid download and extra map storage.
    Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 16 hours of outdoor use.
    Find Your Friends

Like the rest of the Rino series, Rino 530 offers a Position Reporting feature so you can send your exact location to other Rino users in your group so they can see your position on the map page. And, because Rino is a standard FRS/GMRS radio, you can use it to communicate with any other conventional FRS/GMRS radios around.

Add More Detail

Rino 530 can save up to 500 of your favorite places in memory as waypoints so you can visit them later. The 530 also has a built-in Americas highway basemap and 56 MB of internal memory so you can load additional detailed maps from optional MapSource® products.

2. Feb 27, 2012 at 11:46 AM
    aficianado

aficianado Well-Known Member

Member:
    bay area, california
    Vehicle:
    2006 access cab. 4x4, TRD-OR + 2023 TRD off-road.
    back to bone stock.
    argh..just got one (520)!

great price..AWESOME radio guys. the clarity is amazing. i used mine while stalking a deer (legal where i was at). had the volume way down and i was whispering into it. my brother could hear me on his 530 no problemo!

good luck with the sale..GREAT product.

3. Feb 27, 2012 at 3:34 PM
    TriageBAE

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    07 DCLB
    -4.88 gears -All-Pro Long Travel, Walker Evans coilovers w/reservoir in front. All-Pro Expedition leaf springs and Walker Evans LT shocks in the rear. -Relentless Fabrication sliders, front & rear bumper. -ARB Air-Locker & Compressor -Warn 9.5xp winch -All-Pro skid plate front, tranny, and transfer. -Behind the Grill 21" Light Bar from Expedition Lighting -2x2 Light Pods in front Bumper from Expedition Lighting -PIAA 510s placed in rear bumper -Grillcraft black grill. -Black Xenon CCFL Halo Projector Headlights
    Thanks!...should sell quick

4. Feb 29, 2012 at 4:36 PM
    swain00

swain00 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Greencastle, PA
    Vehicle:
    16 Trd off road Dcsb manual
    Wish i had the money for these. Good luck. Garmin makes great stuff.

5. Mar 4, 2012 at 8:07 AM
    TriageBAE

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    07 DCLB
    1 Left..send pms

Products Discussed in

To Top