1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Time for another Orlando area Meet and Greet

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Rellik01, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Mar 2, 2012 at 11:30 AM
    Toyota Tech31

Toyota Tech31 Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Debary, Florida
    Vehicle:
    '08 SWB Bad ass SPORT
    Air Raid air intake, 40 Series Flowmaster Muffler, Front Turn Signals Now Turn And Park, KENWOOD HEAD UNIT W/ ALL KENWOOD SPEAKER UPGRADES AND 2-10" KENWOOD SUBS BEHIND BACK SEAT, Bilstein 5125'S In Rear W/ 1.5 AAL'S, Bilstein 5100 W/ Eibachs Up Front, LR Upper control arms, NFAB steps, Bruteforce Fab Hybrid front bumper, LP10000 SuperWinch, 2 Rigid Industries SRM-2's, OKLedlightbars 6 CREE LED lights as fogs, AVID RBG, 2 4" red ring HIDs mounted behind the grille.
    God i wish i could make it, what size fire sticks? I have been wanting to pick up a 2 footer. And what are these lights you speak of?

2. Mar 2, 2012 at 12:46 PM
    Rellik01

Rellik01 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig
    Windermere, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport 4x4 White
    Bull Guard powder coated white, chrome aftermarket tail lights,Led interior lights, Factory roof rack, Bug deflector, Factory tow package, Garmin GPS, Viper 5901 alarm with auto start, Weather tech window wind deflectors, , 3" Tube steps powder coated white, CB Radio, Radio Scanner.
    Various size sticks, and the lights plug into the 4 way and act as an auxiliary brake/turn signal light.

3. Mar 2, 2012 at 12:48 PM
    Rellik01

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig
    Windermere, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport 4x4 White
    Bull Guard powder coated white, chrome aftermarket tail lights,Led interior lights, Factory roof rack, Bug deflector, Factory tow package, Garmin GPS, Viper 5901 alarm with auto start, Weather tech window wind deflectors, , 3" Tube steps powder coated white, CB Radio, Radio Scanner.

Unfortunately, looks to be dying a slow death unless we get some participation.

4. Mar 2, 2012 at 12:48 PM
    Toyota Tech31

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Debary, Florida
    Vehicle:
    '08 SWB Bad ass SPORT
    Air Raid air intake, 40 Series Flowmaster Muffler, Front Turn Signals Now Turn And Park, KENWOOD HEAD UNIT W/ ALL KENWOOD SPEAKER UPGRADES AND 2-10" KENWOOD SUBS BEHIND BACK SEAT, Bilstein 5125'S In Rear W/ 1.5 AAL'S, Bilstein 5100 W/ Eibachs Up Front, LR Upper control arms, NFAB steps, Bruteforce Fab Hybrid front bumper, LP10000 SuperWinch, 2 Rigid Industries SRM-2's, OKLedlightbars 6 CREE LED lights as fogs, AVID RBG, 2 4" red ring HIDs mounted behind the grille.
    Any 2 footers?

And as for the lights, are you talking about something like this:

[​IMG]

5. Mar 2, 2012 at 1:22 PM
    Toyota Tech31

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Debary, Florida
    Vehicle:
    '08 SWB Bad ass SPORT
    Relik, just a heads up, Myself, K9, and Fink can make it the 11th if you do choose to postpone the date. Just an idea. But none of us can make it this weekend. But thats just us.

6. Mar 2, 2012 at 3:32 PM
    Rellik01

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig
    Windermere, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport 4x4 White
    yes and yes

7. Mar 2, 2012 at 4:28 PM
    Toyota Tech31

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Debary, Florida
    Vehicle:
    '08 SWB Bad ass SPORT
    How much will you be asking for the 2 foot firestick and the lights? I will call dibs now on one of each depending on price of course. Let me know, you can PM me if you want.

8. Mar 2, 2012 at 8:39 PM
    Rellik01

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig
    Windermere, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport 4x4 White
    Looks like the meet and great will be cancelled due to lack of interest. Better luck next time.

9. Mar 2, 2012 at 8:44 PM
    Rellik01

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig
    Windermere, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport 4x4 White
    Looks like the meet and great will be cancelled due to lack of interest. Better luck next time.

10. Mar 3, 2012 at 4:08 AM
    Toyota Tech31

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Debary, Florida
    Vehicle:
    '08 SWB Bad ass SPORT
    ^^^^^^^You dont want to reschedule?^^^^^^^^^^^

11. Mar 3, 2012 at 4:13 AM
    Rellik01

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig
    Windermere, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport 4x4 White
    I did post a cancellation due to lack of participation. If someone else will take the bulls by the horn I would be a willing participant. As soon as I figure out how to post the items for sale you'll have first dibs.
    Regards,
    Craig

Products Discussed in

To Top