1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Subwoofers and Amps

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by halfway72, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Apr 2, 2012 at 3:18 PM
    halfway72

halfway72 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Northern Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD SPORT LB
    Cosmetic stuff.... best part HomerTaco Raptor Grille. Need to get a lift, armor and lockers.
    I don't know what abbreviation to use for the title here :confused: but I'm trying to sell these three items. Kind of grew out of them and can't decided whether to keep them or sell them.

First up is 2 12" Audiobahn subs in a Bandpass box with a neon that lights up when the bass hits. The subs in the box are rated at 800 watts

[​IMG]

It obviously has two of the ports to hook up the subs and the port above it is for the neon.

[​IMG]

The amp that powered that is a MTX 2 Channel 300 Watt RMS 4 OHM Bridge. It is used not new, we just kept the box
    [​IMG]

Here is the last item. Audiobahn a few years back sold a "Dub" Series Line... Soon after I bought it they realized that it was hitting so hard they had to take it off the market.... ok I lied :rolleyes:. I have no idea what happened but they stopped making it. I thought it was pretty sweet. Made my little A4 sound pretty damn good.

Depending on where you look you'll either see it at 600 or 700 Watts RMS with it peaking at 1200-1400 Watts. I'm about 90% Sure It is 600 RMS with Peaking at 1200.. mostly because the box it came in says 1200. Also the Amp that I'm selling with it (Audiobahn A12001DT) is rated at 1200 watts and I was very particular about reaching that 1200 watt mark.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So the box is 14" Tall x 25" Wide x 13" Deep

The surround around the amp is removable, you don't need to be an infant to wire it. Just a fancy design to make it look flush and nice! :D

I'm curious as to what I'll see for offers for these, I have a few numbers in my head but don't know if they're way over or under. Throw out your best offer if you're interested!

I've been out of the Car Audio gig for about 8 years now and noticed that my bro and I have some heavy ass dust collectors and would like to see them vanish. But we aren't willing to give them away. I live in the Binghamton Area and would really not like to see what the shipping charge would be for these so a local pick-up would be preferred. I'm not going to pay shipping.

Let me know what you think! Thanks ;)

Products Discussed in

To Top