1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

iPod Album Art (solution)

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by jasonvelocity, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Apr 20, 2012 at 1:32 PM
    jasonvelocity

jasonvelocity [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Palmer Lake, CO
    After a few months of not being able to enjoy some features of my Pioneer MVH-P8300BT, I broke down and bought an iPod classic 160. I can't say if the upgrade was worth the cost, but I do enjoy having all my music with me.

Album Art was displaying for a couple of weeks, but then mysteriously stopped.

I followed up with Crutchfield, Apple, and Pioneer independently. No one company provided a solution, but the combined answer as the correct one: divide and conquer. I borrowed other iPod devices and was able display album art without issue. This ruled out the Pioneer side.

I reset and restored the Apple iPod, but this still did not correct the issue. My final step was to uninstall iTunes, remove any iTunes related folders from my library, and reinstall iTunes. I then restored the iPod again, and album art displays. If I had to guess at the most effective step, I would say reinstalling iTunes resolve the issue.

This may not be the final answer, but I thought it would help in the future.

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top