4Running Daily's 96 4Runner Build

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 4Runner Builds

Notices

tx_shooter's '87 4Runner Build

Old 04-14-2012, 09:06 PM   #21
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
I welded the sliders back on at 3am today and took it wheeling this morning. The sliders and soft top both stood up to a decent beating.

Old 07-18-2012, 02:06 PM   #22
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
how's that spartan locker workin out for ya?
also bought an old 4runner to beat on...and have been doing a little research on rear mechanical lockers. narrowed it down to spartan or aussie...
Old 07-18-2012, 07:10 PM   #23
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The Spartan has been awesome; it really has taken this rig to a whole new level. I will say it is some of the best money I have spent on the rig. You are going to want to make sure your clutch is in good shape first; the locker does put more strain on it.
Old 07-29-2012, 03:25 PM   #24
badbob76087 is on a distinguished road
Marines: USMC Retired.  F-4 Phantoms, F-18 Blue Angels
Name: Bob
badbob76087's Tacoma Gallery
This rig really climbs, the only thing he can't keep up with is my Toy
Old 07-29-2012, 03:34 PM   #25

Give me a little time; I'll fix that pretty soon.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:52 PM   #27

Yeah; parts were in the cart and then I got what I wanted for Christmas. It may all work out for the better for all parties involved though. More info as it becomes available.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:38 AM   #28

Looks like this rig is back to getting no attention/parts until my wife is working again. This sucks.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:32 AM   #29
badbob76087 is on a distinguished road
Marines: USMC Retired.  F-4 Phantoms, F-18 Blue Angels
Name: Bob
badbob76087's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Zech's 87

That rig will out perform just about any rig out there as-is. A testimony the the reliability of Toyota and the drive of a Marine.

We are here for you!
Old 01-28-2013, 05:27 AM   #30

Appreciate it; just means I have to get creative for a little while.