4Running Daily's 96 4Runner Build

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 4Runner Builds

Notices

Lucario Runner's 2006 4Runner build.

Old 01-04-2013, 05:55 PM   #47
Resident SUV racer
Lucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Lucario Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Well I went out and raced again at MSRH on my worn out 4 year old tires and, in my opinion, did well. I managed to clock a new personal best of 2 minutes flat. This was also my first time in advanced class and I'm happy to say I wasn't the slowest guy in my class. So Lucario and I did well.

This time I also had my friends race too!

Some of my competition.

This vid is from a POV in a miata, it shows me working though traffic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=qO2qcQDXL-g

And today I had my new tires installed!

Old 02-03-2013, 02:32 PM   #50
Resident SUV racer
Lucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Installed the stoptech rear lines. So far so good.

I would like to get the lines that go over the axle made from stainless as well so it will be a complete package.

I also got some of my fittings for my APR fuel rail so that should be on soon. Black and silver so they match my truck, I though the blue and red would outta place
Old 03-06-2013, 06:53 PM   #52
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery
SO is it boost time yet?
Old 03-06-2013, 06:58 PM   #53
Resident SUV racer

nah, I'm working on the basic foundations like better tires, LSD, cooling, weight reduction right now and maybe suspension. I'm in the process of planing out my engine build. So far I have planned out pistons, rods, bearings, bore, basically the bottom end. I wanna focus on the water and oil pumps next then focus on the heads. After that the original block will be built. The first auto crosses of the year have been great so far. Next up is a track day at MSRH again!
Old 03-06-2013, 10:35 PM   #54
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
When are you goin to msrh again?? I recently picked up a Z car and would love to get into autox
Old 03-14-2013, 03:18 AM   #59
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario Runner View Post
Nice wheels. Are those the FN Konig? 17x8 or 17x9?