4Running Daily's 96 4Runner Build

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 4Runner Builds

Notices

Lucario Runner's 2006 4Runner build.

Old 03-15-2013, 11:02 PM   #61
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario Runner View Post
Newest mod

Quote:
yes, 17x8

Another pic I manage to get.
This thing is awesome. You happy with the S/C?? Any issues?
Old 03-24-2013, 02:59 AM   #63
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
You need to do a photoshoot of your vehicle now that you have new wheels!
Old 03-25-2013, 11:20 PM   #65
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I hope to get some pics next time I race at MSRH. The wider track that these rims provide as well as lighter weight should aid in a faster lap time.
Awesome!
Old 03-27-2013, 01:04 PM   #66
Resident SUV racer
Lucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Lucario Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Well I got some new goodies from tx2k13. Got a 'coupe' TRD battery tie down. I'm very pleased with the wrinkle finish as it goes with my valve covers.

Got a new AEM wideband afr gauge on the cheap.

I'm also enjoying my new wheels, I can feel the positive benefits of having a lighter wheel as well as a wider track.

I also found a full of hoosier r6 race tires on the cheap so if I'm lucky I'll pick them up in austin.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:58 PM   #67
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! I agree with what you said in the TW live thread. You should lower the rear just a little bit for functionality.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:00 PM   #68
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Nice 4runner sir. As soon as I get rid of my beast I'll be either getting a 4th gen 4Runner or a Lexus GX470 (4runner with a bigger cab)
Old 04-14-2013, 12:30 PM   #70
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
I seen you!
Old 04-14-2013, 12:38 PM   #72
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Y u no honk 3 times? I turned my bottles on too
Old 04-14-2013, 01:27 PM   #74
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
I had a danger to manifold warning..........
I smashed my laptop and shoved it back in the dash when my exit came up!
Old 04-18-2013, 11:03 AM   #76
BadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant future

Navy: Airframer->Construction Mech
Name: Wes
BadBrains's Tacoma Gallery
Enjoy that Carls Jr today?
Old 04-18-2013, 11:45 AM   #78
BadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant future

Navy: Airframer->Construction Mech
Name: Wes
BadBrains's Tacoma Gallery
That was me behind you in the Silver Taco.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:32 PM   #80
R09ster will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
R09ster's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd. nice ride. I'm excited to see how it comes along.