4Running Daily's 96 4Runner Build

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 4Runner Builds

Notices

Hoyal's 4runner

Old 03-04-2012, 09:44 AM   #21
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
I need to put on my rear diff guard sometime
Old 03-04-2012, 09:45 AM   #22
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
I need to put on my rear diff guard sometime
I'm going over Eric's later. If we have time after his stuff maybe we can do mine.
Old 03-04-2012, 01:43 PM   #23
Chillin' on a dirt road...
DwiCou14 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Corrections Officer
Name: Dwight
DwiCou14's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to DwiCou14 Send a message via Skype™ to DwiCou14
Sub'd. Sharp ride, man. Bet it'll be great on the trail.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:57 AM   #24
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwiCou14 View Post
Sub'd. Sharp ride, man. Bet it'll be great on the trail.
Thanks man! Looking forward to wheeling ASAP.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:58 AM   #25

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
gonna cage this ride?
Be nice but doubt it. The reason I got rid of my Tacoma and got this is really for baby transportation.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:02 AM   #26
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Haha nice, I don't even have a build thread yet. Maybe I'll do that today. I get PMs asking why I don't have one. Damn I'm lazy
Old 03-06-2012, 09:34 AM   #27

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Yes you are Mike. make it happen. So I have to mount my hilift mount a gas can before Moab anyone have any ideas how to mount on the 4runner I would like to mount the hilift on the tabs of my arb I'll take a pic later.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:39 AM   #28
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Yes you are Mike. make it happen. So I have to mount my hilift mount a gas can before Moab anyone have any ideas how to mount on the 4runner I would like to mount the hilift on the tabs of my arb I'll take a pic later.
I thought you figured out your hi-lift mount problem with those tube mounts Bob posted
Old 03-06-2012, 05:10 PM   #29

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Trying to use my tabs on my bumper. I wanted to make something to save on cost.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:12 PM   #30
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Trying to use my tabs on my bumper. I wanted to make something to save on cost.
Dev - I will most likely be in the garage this weekend if you want to figure that out. Should be just a simple trip down to Lowe's for parts.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:14 PM   #31

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
Dev - I will most likely be in the garage this weekend if you want to figure that out. Should be just a simple trip down to Lowe's for parts.
I think Im open friday and saturday.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:15 PM   #32
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think Im open friday and saturday.
Saturday afternoon would be best. Working on Friday and the morning of Saturday.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:10 PM   #33

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good to me.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:36 PM   #34
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck yes!
Old 03-07-2012, 12:43 AM   #35

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Fuck yes!
thanks man! Made the switch with ya.
Old 03-16-2012, 10:52 AM   #36
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
I approve
Nice Runner!
Old 03-16-2012, 11:33 AM   #37

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
I approve
Nice Runner!
Thanks! Will be hopefully wheeling it this Sunday. I'll really test it in Moab in a few months.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:49 PM   #38

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking of some skids looking at bud built anyone else have other company's I could look into?
Old 03-27-2012, 12:50 PM   #39
Legend of the UG

Ask JLee if he makes them for a 4 runner haha
Old 03-27-2012, 01:19 PM   #40
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
maybe look into these?
http://www.savageoffroad.biz/Skid-Pl...gine_p_71.html