4Running Daily's 96 4Runner Build

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 4Runner Builds

Notices

Hoyal's 4runner

Old 03-27-2012, 01:32 PM   #41
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
Nice thanks. Wonder what shipping to Denver would be.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:58 AM   #42
trailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud of

Name: Dalton
trailmix's Tacoma Gallery
A buddy of mine has a budbuilt on his 3rd gen and its an awesome piece. And Great looking runner! Looks pretty close to mine except for the color.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:04 AM   #43
4Runner guy
Ripcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
Ripcord's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome! Looking forward to moab to see it!

Budbuilt, savage and skidrow and the only skid manufacturers I know of for 3rd gens.

Also check out Lil'skips offroad for the sickest gas tank skid you ever did see. And hes based out of denver.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:03 PM   #44
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah skids are going to wait at this point. Had the ride of my life today. Updates later. Or troll the CO BS thread it will pop up in there.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:04 PM   #45
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Yeah skids are going to wait at this point. Had the ride of my life today. Updates later. Or troll the CO BS thread it will pop up in there.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:06 PM   #46

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Oh there will be pics. I don't have any but there were lots taken. Everyone's ok. And stuff will be picked up tomorrow to fix.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:13 PM   #47
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Shit stuff broke???
Old 04-01-2012, 06:14 PM   #48

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Here one went up. Headed to the yota yard in the Morning for some doors and then mount them and get it painted. Need a new windshield as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Hoyal's 4runner-imageuploadedbytapatalk1333329203.503426.jpg  
Old 04-01-2012, 06:19 PM   #49
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery

Looks good!

EDIT: for flopping!
Old 04-01-2012, 06:21 PM   #50

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post

Looks good!
It's not that bad. I thought it was going to be way worse when we flipped it back over.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:23 PM   #51

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
The way it happened. I took a bad line backed up to try and re try at the obstacle and did not see a rock that sent me off balance. It was a slow tip over but once I felt the rock I kinda knew by the people's faces in front of me I was going over.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:23 PM   #52
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's not that bad. I thought it was going to be way worse when we flipped it back over.
Not bad. Popped your cherry now

I'm looking at 4runners to skewp up and replace my truck. I found a few I like the looks of. Mind PM'ing me what you ended up paying and specs and crap?
Old 04-01-2012, 06:27 PM   #53

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I will. I'll tell ya it was an intense few seconds.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:29 PM   #54
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I will. I'll tell ya it was an intense few seconds.

Well now that you've done it once, it won't be as scary the next time
Old 04-01-2012, 06:31 PM   #55

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
For sure I guess I have a roll bar for that reason! I'd be ok with never doing that or being a spectator to that with anyone again.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:37 PM   #56
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For sure I guess I have a roll bar for that reason! I'd be ok with never doing that or being a spectator to that with anyone again.
So that's the purpose of having that 1st gen roll bar for? Wasn't sure if it's liek the truck one which is useless or actually served as that purpose...
Old 04-01-2012, 06:37 PM   #57

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
More.
Attached Thumbnails
Hoyal's 4runner-imageuploadedbytapatalk1333330627.602975.jpg   Hoyal's 4runner-imageuploadedbytapatalk1333330642.243470.jpg   Hoyal's 4runner-imageuploadedbytapatalk1333330657.284113.jpg  
Old 04-01-2012, 06:38 PM   #58

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
So that's the purpose of having that 1st gen roll bar for? Wasn't sure if it's liek the truck one which is useless or actually served as that purpose...
It's stout and not going any where. But I don't want to try it again.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:39 PM   #59
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's stout and not going any where. But I don't want to try it again.

Build an exo for it then
Old 04-01-2012, 06:41 PM   #60

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
We talked about that today. It could happen.