4Running Daily's 96 4Runner Build

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 4Runner Builds

Notices

Hoyal's 4runner

Old 04-02-2012, 04:38 PM   #81
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Seriously....for "memories" ahhaha or a reminder. when's MOAB?
Moab is next month 16-20th. And I won't forget. I'm hanging the drivers door in my bar in my house.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:38 PM   #82
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
fuggit....take all 4 doors off and leave it as is
Maybe when it's paid off and I have a daily. I would rock the shit out of it with no doors.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:44 PM   #83
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
No doors! Do it!
Old 04-03-2012, 08:47 AM   #84
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
devin no doors would be pimp as shit.... i think addicted makes tube doors????? itd be tight for moab
Old 04-03-2012, 09:06 AM   #85

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah that would be a shitty ride our there with no doors though.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:11 AM   #86
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Drive with the doors on there, take them off when you get to MOAB
Old 04-03-2012, 09:26 AM   #87
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
No doors = free A/C
Old 04-03-2012, 09:30 AM   #88
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
blair ran moab last summer/fall with his doors off his lexus and looked good...better visibility for sure...maybe you'd be able to see the rocks under your tires this time

too soon?
Old 04-03-2012, 09:31 AM   #89

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
blair ran moab last summer/fall with his doors off his lexus and looked good...better visibility for sure...maybe you'd be able to see the rocks under your tires this time

too soon?
The person who was on that side said there were no rocks.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:01 AM   #90
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha
Old 09-04-2012, 05:36 PM   #91

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Well got some stuff done. Painted my trim with bed liner no pic yet. I also painted my drivers side my self. It's not perfect nor will it ever be. Until I re paint the whole thing. Mods to come in the near future are a Detroit and super charger. Hopefully by April next year. I'm having to fix check engine light after check engine light. Pretty much everything the previous owner did to this thing motor wise is having to be redone. He clearly was not a mechanic but I am not either which is why I take it to people to have it worked on. I fix the check engine light and another pops up. We think I may need a new fuel injector now.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:23 PM   #92
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Well got some stuff done. Painted my trim with bed liner no pic yet. I also painted my drivers side my self. It's not perfect nor will it ever be. Until I re paint the whole thing. Mods to come in the near future are a Detroit and super charger. Hopefully by April next year. I'm having to fix check engine light after check engine light. Pretty much everything the previous owner did to this thing motor wise is having to be redone. He clearly was not a mechanic but I am not either which is why I take it to people to have it worked on. I fix the check engine light and another pops up. We think I may need a new file injector now.
A file injector? Nail file or something you put in a filing cabinet?
Old 09-04-2012, 06:29 PM   #94

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
A file injector? Nail file or something you put in a filing cabinet?
Fuel. Dick, don't make me photoshop another photo
Old 09-04-2012, 06:29 PM   #95

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Yup thats pretty much I'm going through with my 85 runner.

Looks good with the battle scars!
Thanks. I left the dents on the rear hatch for that reason.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:25 PM   #96
Legend of the UG

Army:
About time you updated this build. Then again at least you have a build page haha
Old 09-05-2012, 05:15 AM   #97
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Holy thread revival.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:46 AM   #98

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah its been a while. I'll prolly get some more stuff done on it today.