4Running Daily's 96 4Runner Build

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 4Runner Builds

Notices

Hoyal's 4runner

Old 03-03-2012, 04:22 PM   #1
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Hoyal's 4runner

Ok so I sold my 2007 Tacoma to a friend. I had a 92 toyota pick up that I just sold. I recently purchased a 2000 4runner limited. I dont really have much to do to it so here is the mod list that I know of. Im still finding things out about it.

OME springs and shocks 883 front and 892 rear.
Toytec 1'' body lift.
Rodger brown diff drop.
ARB front bumper.
Hella 3000 lights.
ISR Deckplate mod with K&N filter.
Diff breather mod.
Scion radio with ipod hook up, Phoneix gold speakers.
CB radio.
addicted offroad sliders.
1st gen roll bar.
Optima red top.
285/75/16 MTR's.
Smitty built xrc 8000.

Thats about all I know of at this time.

Old 03-03-2012, 04:26 PM   #2
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sick 4runner dude!!
Old 03-03-2012, 04:27 PM   #3
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynefgretzky View Post
Sick 4runner dude!!
Thanks for the find man! I love this thing.
Old 03-03-2012, 04:30 PM   #5
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice rig you got there.
Old 03-03-2012, 04:37 PM   #6
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Thanks for the find man! I love this thing.
No problem, hopefully we can wheel sometime. Hopefully going to get my lift and tires by the end of summer
Old 03-03-2012, 04:44 PM   #7

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtopgun View Post
Are those Treadwrightes? Looks like the same tread pattern. If so, how do you like them?
They are. I like the look. I haven't wheeled them. I just got the 4runner
Old 03-03-2012, 04:45 PM   #8

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
nice runner
what is 1st gen roll bar? and what does isr stand for (as in isr deckplate mod)
The roll bar that is in the back. And I don't know what isr is its what he told me.
Old 03-03-2012, 04:45 PM   #9

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No problem, hopefully we can wheel sometime. Hopefully going to get my lift and tires by the end of summer
Yes we will for sure.
Old 03-03-2012, 04:58 PM   #10
McBuckets
My dad has had his 02 runner for 10 years now, and just yesterday we replaced his stock headlights and license plate lights. He has never had a single issue with it. Doesnt get any better than a Yota 4runner. You have about 600,000 miles to look forward too.
Old 03-03-2012, 05:33 PM   #11
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
bamf!
Old 03-03-2012, 06:20 PM   #14

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My dad has had his 02 runner for 10 years now, and just yesterday we replaced his stock headlights and license plate lights. He has never had a single issue with it. Doesnt get any better than a Yota 4runner. You have about 600,000 miles to look forward too.
I hope so.
Old 03-03-2012, 06:20 PM   #15

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
bamf!
Yes sir.
Old 03-03-2012, 06:44 PM   #16
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Subz
Old 03-03-2012, 07:02 PM   #17
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

Old 03-03-2012, 07:45 PM   #18

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man hope to test it out in Moab soon.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:08 PM   #19

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
After jace gives it the ok I think I'm going to super charge it and That's about all I have planned other than seat covers.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:34 AM   #20

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Think I'm going to mount a diff skid plate on it today.