4Running Daily's 96 4Runner Build

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 4Runner Builds

Notices

jbmccul's 2007 4Runner Build

Old 05-01-2013, 11:00 AM   #181
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Spoke with Jerry at BAMF and found that it would be another 4 months most likely before he could get the bolt-on mockup finished for the 4Runner. So I switched my order over to weld on's and hopefully I'll be able to get them on by the end of the month.
Nice-I'm about to learn how to clean off old welds, but it's not that hard. Weld on FTW!!
Old 05-01-2013, 11:05 AM   #182
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Nice-I'm about to learn how to clean off old welds, but it's not that hard. Weld on FTW!!
You gonna weld mine on for me? I'll be sure to clean it this time
Old 05-02-2013, 06:46 PM   #184
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I'ma hang my new set before I try to do anyone elses...but I sure can!
Hopefully have my new machine by mid June to start practicing.
Sounds good. What are you replacing your RevengeFab sliders with? Relentless? I'm looking at doing a Superlift trip im early-mid June if you can have the truck back together by then.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:46 PM   #185

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
In other news, did some mall crawling today
Old 05-11-2013, 09:24 PM   #186

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-17-2013, 02:55 PM   #187
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Such a lame build thread....

ready to see those sliders!
Old 05-20-2013, 02:55 PM   #188

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey badger View Post
Such a lame build thread....

ready to see those sliders!
FU DB! I'm trying to get them on. But in the meantime I swapped out my license plate to black

Old 05-21-2013, 08:17 PM   #189
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nice!! I like the new plate.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:52 PM   #190

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. now I just gotta wash the rest of the truck and get the sliders on
Old 05-21-2013, 08:54 PM   #191

Quote:
Thanks. now I just gotta wash the rest of the truck and get the sliders on
I have given up on washing mine. As well as the bike.
Old 05-21-2013, 09:05 PM   #192
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
good looking truck
Old 08-30-2013, 08:03 AM   #193
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
What's your take on the 255/75 tires? Im planning on going 255/85/16 in those same tires when mine wear in 4 years. Power? Mileage? Pros/Cons?

Great looking 4runner btw
Old 08-30-2013, 08:11 AM   #194

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
What's your take on the 255/75 tires? Im planning on going 255/85/16 in those same tires when mine wear in 4 years. Power? Mileage? Pros/Cons?

Great looking 4runner btw
They take a little getting used to when you first get them but so far I've loved them. Better gas mileage than 285's and it takes less trimming to make them fit. My only complaint about these specific tires is that they chunk pretty bad. Other than that they have done exactly what I asked them to do
Old 09-05-2013, 06:57 AM   #195

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Took all the stickers off a few months ago, just forgot to post the pictures
Old 09-22-2013, 10:53 PM   #196
RedStickT4R is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
RedStickT4R's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Took all the stickers off a few months ago, just forgot to post the pictures
Looking good. How many blades and how much WD40 did you go through getting that crap off of there? haha
Old 09-22-2013, 10:55 PM   #197

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
No blades, and the dealer detailed it for free since I dropped a ton of money on new brakes
Old 09-23-2013, 08:13 AM   #198

Quote:
No blades, and the dealer detailed it for free since I dropped a ton of money on new brakes
Really? howd you remove all of them? Whatt nice deal! I should probably drop off my truck somewhere to get my rear drums taken care of. Rotors and calipers are easy as pie but i dont want to deal with that drum haha.
Old 09-23-2013, 09:52 AM   #199

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStickT4R View Post
Really? howd you remove all of them? Whatt nice deal! I should probably drop off my truck somewhere to get my rear drums taken care of. Rotors and calipers are easy as pie but i dont want to deal with that drum haha.
Just got them started with my fingernail and then pulled them off. I only used vinyl stickers so they came off fairly easy. Took about 45 minutes to get them all off
Old 09-23-2013, 11:48 AM   #200

Oh nice. That's not too bad. You still have all the stickers on the inside of your rear hatch?