Notices

jbmccul's 2007 4Runner Build

Old 02-27-2013, 04:45 AM   #161
Minnis12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Minnis12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Yeah, I'm a sucker for gray. I'll probably go with another 4Runner though. I like having 4 doors and a sunroof.
You could always do the sunroof mod. Even though I just made it up, it could be done. Give me a case of beer and a jig saw.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:41 AM   #162
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Not a fan of aftermarket sunroofs. They tend to malfunction more often than a factory one. Plus, as long as I'm under 100k miles the dealer can fix it if anything goes wrong with the factory one
Old 02-27-2013, 11:41 AM   #163
Minnis12 is on a distinguished road

Minnis12's Tacoma Gallery
Ya that's why I didn't do it to mine.
Old 03-03-2013, 10:57 PM   #164
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Sicily Island March 1st-3rd

Only pics I have of me wheeling this weekend. Rode shotgun most of the day.

Old 03-07-2013, 11:31 AM   #165
Blueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/ EMT
Blueanimal's Tacoma Gallery
Do I even want to no?
Old 03-07-2013, 11:38 AM   #166

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Mountain Road + Rum = Tree
Old 03-07-2013, 02:44 PM   #167
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mountain Road + a lot of Rum = Tree
FIFY
Old 03-07-2013, 03:03 PM   #168

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
FIFY
Old 03-07-2013, 10:16 PM   #169
Blueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Mountain Road + Rum = Tree
Rum?? Yumm.
Old 03-07-2013, 11:52 PM   #170

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, you missed out!
Old 03-13-2013, 05:39 PM   #171

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Finally washed it after the last Sicily Trip

And put this on. Thanks to Steve at Southeast Overland for hooking me up
Old 03-14-2013, 07:42 PM   #172
Just a man and his truck
FLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant future

Navy: GSM
Name: JJ
FLtaco24's Tacoma Gallery
This thing is sick.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:43 PM   #173

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLtaco24 View Post
This thing is sick.
Thanks man

Found out today that I bent both outer tie rods on my last wheeling trip
Old 03-24-2013, 07:41 PM   #174

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures from the CY Twin Peaks meet today. Brunes and Hodges had to bail before the pictures.

Old 04-09-2013, 10:12 AM   #176

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man, It's getting there. Still waiting on my rock rails from BAMF
Old 04-12-2013, 04:40 PM   #177

Old 04-12-2013, 05:32 PM   #178
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks real smooth man. how hard was doing your bhlm? my wife is bugging me to do hers but i dont want to fuck it up lol. been searching around for an extra set of lights to do em on. while i was undergoing the project was thinking about switching out the optics with some tsxr lenses or something of that nature, to give the projectors more clarity since they already beam pretty darn good.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:43 AM   #179

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueanimal View Post
Yeah.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 SiN View Post
truck looks real smooth man. how hard was doing your bhlm? my wife is bugging me to do hers but i dont want to fuck it up lol. been searching around for an extra set of lights to do em on. while i was undergoing the project was thinking about switching out the optics with some tsxr lenses or something of that nature, to give the projectors more clarity since they already beam pretty darn good.
It looks like you have already done the BHLM on your Tacoma so it should be just as easy. There isn't anything special about the 4Runner lights
Old 05-01-2013, 10:58 AM   #180

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Spoke with Jerry at BAMF and found that it would be another 4 months most likely before he could get the bolt-on mockup finished for the 4Runner. So I switched my order over to weld on's and hopefully I'll be able to get them on by the end of the month.

Products Discussed in this Thread