ajohnson's horunner

Old 05-05-2013, 02:27 AM   #901
valon5150 will become famous soon enough

Name: Steven
valon5150's Tacoma Gallery
you have a very nice runner
Old 05-05-2013, 06:41 AM   #903
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Instructor: AAAB/Bravo Co 1-210 AVN REGT/128th AVN BDE (Provisional)
Name: Ryan Mathis
Location: Lives: Newport News, VA(soon to be Ft. Carson)/Home: Leesburg, GA
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
photoshopped
Old 05-05-2013, 06:52 AM   #905
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
How can you tell bro, the pixels bro? Bro
ja, we all no u dont really have a 4runner. j00 just copy and paste pics from someone else :P
Old 05-05-2013, 06:59 AM   #906
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-05-2013, 07:48 AM   #908
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Doors look sick. I wouldn't mind having some for cruising and wheeling.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:54 AM   #910
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:

^ This guy knows.
i dont believe/trust speedghey blue drivers
Old 05-05-2013, 08:36 AM   #912
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
So you trusted Burry to cut your bedside, and his speedway blue-driving ass cut it crooked hah!
No he drives a rad red, it's his wife that drives the speedghey
Old 05-05-2013, 09:11 AM   #914
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thanks brah! I love 'em too and I wish the weather would be nicer today
We are supposed to get 8" before tomorrow morning.

I am going try and ask off another weekend of work for some time later in the summer. I want to get a big group of rigs together and go wheel somewhere. Preferably not URE just because I've been there a majority of the few times I've wheeled. I can't wait to drool over this thing in person.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:17 AM   #915
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
We are supposed to get 8" before tomorrow morning.

I am going try and ask off another weekend of work for some time later in the summer. I want to get a big group of rigs together and go wheel somewhere. Preferably not URE just because I've been there a majority of the few times I've wheeled. I can't wait to drool over this thing in person.
It has been raining a lot but atleast the lakes are not drying up.

Let me know when you start thinking about a trip. I only wheeled at URE last year, and I hate that Kodak was closed. I made my first trip to Gulches a few weeks ago and that was a lot of fun.
Old 05-05-2013, 10:58 AM   #916
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It has been raining a lot but atleast the lakes are not drying up.

Let me know when you start thinking about a trip. I only wheeled at URE last year, and I hate that Kodak was closed. I made my first trip to Gulches a few weeks ago and that was a lot of fun.
I am thinking about putting a feeler thread up with different options (month, date, place, etc.) and see what happens.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:19 AM   #918
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gotta get my shafts in order before the next trip. Haven't had a chance to see about Oliver's yet. Need to call them this week.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:57 PM   #920
Poser Truck

Thank goodness. Judging by those pics two pages ago you'd've been completely blind without those.