4Running Daily's 96 4Runner Build

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 4Runner Builds

Notices

ajohnson's horunner

Old 07-30-2013, 08:34 AM   #1181
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Those are some cool pics Andy! Looks awesome! I like the Poon Jabbers ORC sticker
Old 07-30-2013, 09:57 AM   #1183
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Got some good pictures of the hoe on my build, check it out and steal some.
Old 07-30-2013, 11:21 AM   #1184
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
If u do October, do Columbus Day weekend. Easier for the military guys since it should be a 4day. Either way I'm not going. Still be in Colorado
Old 07-30-2013, 05:55 PM   #1189
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Fuckin 4runner goes over everything. Love that thing man.
Old 08-01-2013, 03:42 PM   #1191
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like this hoe is going to SETO at windrock. Not much I need to do. I've got a GoPro on the way, along with some Warn tube clamp light mounts and another switch from OTRATTW. I'm going to mount the 18" light bar in the hoop, and move the driving lights outboard. Other than that I'll just make sure everything is tight. I'm excited for Windrock hopefully the weather will allow tube doors.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:12 AM   #1192
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mounted my 18" dual row lightbar, still need to wire it. Waiting on my Warn mounts for the Hella driving lights.

Also found the squealing issue on the '87. Just as I suspected, a loose dust shield. The previous owner took it to 3 different mechanics who couldn't find the issue . Check out the wear marks.

Old 08-03-2013, 07:29 PM   #1194
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Look Slimwood! I finally used my bumper! Replacing valve stems for the Hoerunner's carriage.

Just finished changing Dennis' rear diff flange seal...and removing his ATO rear, grinding it down, and repainting it! Damn my back hurts.....Damn good idea on the high lift to break the bead!
Old 08-04-2013, 04:04 AM   #1195
Glamour Shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Just finished changing Dennis' rear diff flange seal...and removing his ATO rear, grinding it down, and repainting it! Damn my back hurts.....Damn good idea on the high lift to break the bead!
you should bring me a piece of that cake on the way back
Old 08-04-2013, 07:17 AM   #1196
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
you should bring me a piece of that cake on the way back
lol, on his way back? He left it here I only wanted a piece of it
Old 09-18-2013, 01:53 PM   #1198
Glamour Shot

I was extremely busy recently but shit is slowing down now, can finally relax. Haven't wheeled much but that should change as the weather is finally cooperating and cooling off. Spent a little time today cleaning up the hoerunner, and had to snap some pics because it hasn't been this clean in a loooooong time.

Before, can kinda see how dirty it was, a few wheeling trips worth of mud coats.

Pressure washed and playing around at work

And finally a decent bath, even wiped the mud off the dash and seats.

Old 09-18-2013, 02:09 PM   #1200
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
poser