4Running Daily's 96 4Runner Build

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 4Runner Builds

Notices

ajohnson's horunner

Old 11-22-2013, 03:34 AM   #1261
Yotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant future

Name: Ze
Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
nice build!
Old 11-22-2013, 03:49 AM   #1262
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post

I'll pay you with a rebuilt transfer case from the 87, a 240k mile 22re, unknown mileage 5 speed, pretty much whatever else you want out of the 85 after I get everything I wanna keep off it.
Deal, I'd seriously like to have the engine/trans.
Old 11-22-2013, 04:32 AM   #1263
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98THOR View Post
that a sick truck!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotamac View Post
nice build!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
Deal, I'd seriously like to have the engine/trans.
Sweet! I'm going to get a spring hanger, frame tubes, frame plates, rear spring mounts, and steering box mount. Just need help cutting off the IFS and welding that crap on. If you guys can help with that, you can seriously grab whatever I don't want. It'll be sometime after new years
Old 11-22-2013, 06:17 AM   #1264
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks!

Sweet! I'm going to get a spring hanger, frame tubes, frame plates, rear spring mounts, and steering box mount. Just need help cutting off the IFS and welding that crap on. If you guys can help with that, you can seriously grab whatever I don't want. It'll be sometime after new years

I'm game just tell me when
Old 11-22-2013, 12:22 PM   #1266
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
y'all can fight over the stock t-case. It was rebuilt, still nice and shiny
ill fight more over that trans! my 5th gear makes a weird chewbacca/bigfoot noise, but i would like dual cases too
Old 11-22-2013, 12:38 PM   #1267
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in, just lemme know when.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:40 PM   #1268
Some do, others talk

Quote:
why aint that pick swingin'?
Old 11-22-2013, 12:42 PM   #1269
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
ill fight more over that trans! my 5th gear makes a weird chewbacca/bigfoot noise, but i would like dual cases too
Quote:
Awesome. I got some of the parts ordered today. Maybe sometime in January, or wait til it gets a little warmer again. I'll let y'all know when I am ready, I really appreciate you offering to help.
Old 11-22-2013, 02:31 PM   #1271
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Parts ordered;
Sky SAS kit (hanger, frame tubes, boomerang shackles)
TG shock hoops
TG IFS steering box mount
TG flat pitman arm
TG frame reinforcement plates
TG spring mounts
TG shackle mounts
TG spring perches
and the countdown begins till the truck is completely destroyed and burned to the ground by andy
Old 11-22-2013, 08:51 PM   #1274
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Parts ordered;
Sky SAS kit (hanger, frame tubes, boomerang shackles)
TG shock hoops
TG IFS steering box mount
TG flat pitman arm
TG frame reinforcement plates
TG spring mounts
TG shackle mounts
TG spring perches
Doesn't this thing have a ifs box already?
Old 11-22-2013, 08:52 PM   #1275
Some do, others talk

Quote:
you haven't been keeping up, it looks like I can get Mike and Jerret to do all the work
Hey boss, he ain't workin'
Old 11-23-2013, 06:55 AM   #1277
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Yea but I want to move it forward as far as possible.

Do what?
I hope it goes smoother than my ifs box.
And it's a quote from the movie life, mike will get it
Old 11-23-2013, 06:56 AM   #1278
Some do, others talk

I have the sky boomerang shackles on my truck
Old 11-23-2013, 07:09 AM   #1279
Glamour Shot

Quote:
I hope it goes smoother than my ifs box.
And it's a quote from the movie life, mike will get it
Quote:
I have the sky boomerang shackles on my truck
Oh I see . I'm sure we'll have some issues, something always screws up for me.

I figured I'd go ahead and get the boomerangs to help clear the cab mount.
Old 11-23-2013, 09:17 AM   #1280
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Oh I see . I'm sure we'll have some issues, something always screws up for me.

I figured I'd go ahead and get the boomerangs to help clear the cab mount.
yeah, they work good for that. I had to notch about .25" in the front of the mount to install mine though, remind me and ill show you tomorrow. planning on keeping that red interior?