4Running Daily's 96 4Runner Build

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 4Runner Builds

Notices

ajohnson's horunner

Old 02-25-2014, 03:56 AM   #1442
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
By the way, unless I am missing something, 3-linking the front is ~$300 more than their 3" classic kit (both are TG kits). Those prices are without labor, but I'm just sayin. It's got me rethinking that shit again

But then you accrue the costs of coilovers as well....that is another 1K+
Old 02-25-2014, 07:51 AM   #1444
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
But then you accrue the costs of coilovers as well....that is another 1K+
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
That's what I was thinking too.
My thought process on this is if I am already going to drop that kind of money, why not just save a little more and link it? I dunno I'm just spit ballin here.
Old 02-25-2014, 01:10 PM   #1445
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build Andy .

Are you still having good luck with the all pro ebrake kit?
I just picked up a 87 and the ebrake doesn't work.
Do you like the 5125s ? Are they 12" travel?
Old 02-25-2014, 02:50 PM   #1446
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Nice build Andy .

Are you still having good luck with the all pro ebrake kit?
I just picked up a 87 and the ebrake doesn't work.
Do you like the 5125s ? Are they 12" travel?
Thanks John. The e brake kit is working well. It holds tight on my steep driveway. I didn't even realize until I bolted it to the dual cases that it has a predrilled hole to attach the cable for the dual case setup, which is pretty cool. I didn't even have to adjust it.

I've got 12" 5125's in the stock locations out back, and 14" up front. I'm happy with the ride quality.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:55 PM   #1448
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea if you can get the coin saved up, linking on coil overs is the way to go I reckon.

Do itttt. Then I can consult you when I link
Old 02-25-2014, 04:00 PM   #1450
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
I won't be doing it anytime soon. Want to have money for FJ tcase
find one local. not as expensive as buying from rst.
Old 02-25-2014, 04:18 PM   #1452
Quote:
Yeh I'm going to looking for one, then I'll need the adapter, and if sascrotch would do his SAS I'll have a front diff and everything else.
wut you need 2 4x4 for? i suppose one can never have too many 4x4's
Old 02-25-2014, 04:29 PM   #1453
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
wut you need 2 4x4 for? i suppose one can never have too many 4x4's
Want to have 4x4 in the taco for light wheeling and beach trips. I regret not getting a 4x4 from the start, just got tired of looking and settled on a good deal. But, I'm glad I have a dedicated trail rig at this point.

I'm even considering adding power to the trailer axles, FOR ULTiMATE TRAKSHUN!!!
Old 02-25-2014, 04:30 PM   #1454
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeh I'm going to looking for one, then I'll need the adapter, and if sascrotch would do his SAS I'll have a front diff and everything else.
He needs to hurry the hell up....he has parts for me too
Old 02-25-2014, 04:49 PM   #1456
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
i has trans mission for j00 if j00 want to buy it :P
Old 02-26-2014, 05:38 AM   #1458
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Fifty dollar

Old 02-26-2014, 06:06 AM   #1460
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
Fifty one dollar
no