4Running Daily's 96 4Runner Build

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 4Runner Builds

Notices

ajohnson's horunner

Old 04-21-2014, 07:01 AM   #1501
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
If you somehow got a bunch of fresh engine oil spew all inside the engine bay/fenders/grill/etc., how would you go about getting it cleaned up?
Old 04-21-2014, 07:14 AM   #1502
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
If you somehow got a bunch of fresh engine oil spew all inside the engine bay/fenders/grill/etc., how would you go about getting it cleaned up?
Throw a lit match at it

Seriously though, Purple Power is a pretty good degreaser. Soak it and carefully hit it with a hose then wipe down everything you can. It will be a PITA to clean.

Why, what happened?
Old 04-21-2014, 07:21 AM   #1503
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Throw a lit match at it

Seriously though, Purple Power is a pretty good degreaser. Soak it and carefully hit it with a hose then wipe down everything you can. It will be a PITA to clean.

Why, what happened?
My hippie friend gave me a hippie cigarette and I thought I had put everything back together. I just didn't put the oil cap back on.....
Old 04-21-2014, 07:34 AM   #1505
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
damn hippies
I know they are fuckin my shit up, making me dent up my gold turd on Dickey Bell.
Old 04-21-2014, 07:43 AM   #1508
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
That dent is fucking beautiful, you be proud of it dammit!!
Yesa masta I love my dents masta.

Looking over them again, that TG bumper kept my tail light from getting ripped out.
Old 04-21-2014, 07:44 AM   #1509
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
My hippie friend gave me a hippie cigarette and I thought I had put everything back together. I just didn't put the oil cap back on.....
meh, dont worry about cleaning it. just think of it as rust prevention
Old 04-21-2014, 07:45 AM   #1510
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
meh, dont worry about cleaning it. just think of it as rust prevention
I don't think I want to take engine advice from you mister crate motor...
Old 04-21-2014, 07:48 AM   #1511
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I don't think I want to take engine advice from you mister crate motor...
i wasnt talkin bout ur engine rusting out. ment the firewall and everything around the engine :P and i dont have a crate motor. just a used one
Old 04-21-2014, 07:49 AM   #1513
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
i wasnt talkin bout ur engine rusting out. ment the firewall and everything around the engine :P and i dont have a crate motor. just a used one

I know I'm just fucking with you. I need to clean it up before I swap alternators tomorrow.
Old 04-21-2014, 10:27 AM   #1514
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-21-2014, 11:29 AM   #1516
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post

Deal with it
Old 04-21-2014, 05:49 PM   #1517
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-21-2014, 08:26 PM   #1518
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-22-2014, 04:11 AM   #1520
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery