Old 11-25-2012, 05:01 PM   #102
BallisticTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: CJ
BallisticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-25-2012, 05:08 PM   #104
BallisticTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: CJ
BallisticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
yea buddy! ill be rollin up cant wait to see yours with the new goodies!
Old 11-25-2012, 07:18 PM   #106
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery

Old 11-25-2012, 07:18 PM   #107
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

shes came a long way
Old 11-26-2012, 10:59 AM   #109
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Lookin' good, are ya'll gonna keep the 33's for a while?
Yea 33s for now. He is saving to get gears this summer. We will get tires after that
Old 11-26-2012, 12:35 PM   #110
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
He's just a boy, hmmmm

Looks like it flexes great
Old 11-26-2012, 03:00 PM   #112
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
He's just a boy, hmmmm

Looks like it flexes great
It does real good
Old 11-26-2012, 03:02 PM   #113
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Yea dem TG springs are pretty good. It took a while for my rear to start flexin without the hard top
I believe it.
14" shocks do perfect.... When the spring is perfectly flat the shock has about 1" until it is fully collapsed. And there is still about 3" all the way around the front tire hits the body. Extremely happy with it
Old 11-26-2012, 04:43 PM   #114
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
I believe it.
14" shocks do perfect.... When the spring is perfectly flat the shock has about 1" until it is fully collapsed. And there is still about 3" all the way around the front tire hits the body. Extremely happy with it
Sounds good, I may try to fit some 14's and change the rear shock setup sometime this winter. I need to trim my wheel openings a bit as well, just been busy or lazy
Old 11-26-2012, 06:37 PM   #115
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Sounds good, I may try to fit some 14's and change the rear shock setup sometime this winter. I need to trim my wheel openings a bit as well, just been busy or lazy
I understand that. We took the passenger front tire to the tire shop today and got it patched. Sitting on all the same tires now look pretty decent just a little small
Old 04-06-2013, 07:42 PM   #116
Some do, others talk

Made a little progress today. I was able to get matt to build me custom shock mount for the rear