4Running Daily's 96 4Runner Build

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 4Runner Builds

Notices

NW4RUNNER 2011 Trail build

Old 01-12-2014, 06:07 PM   #41
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post
You don't hand wash that beauty?

I think that toyota grill emblem would look sweet plasti dipped matte black

We typically wash it at the car wash because its convenient. It was just surreal that my wife was proactive and wanted to vacuum it out ...had to take a pic.

I totally agree with you, but she has thus far put a strict NO on me plasti dipping anything on it.
Old 01-25-2014, 08:05 PM   #44
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Better shot of the windows with a before and after. Probably should have done this awhile ago.

Old 01-25-2014, 10:19 PM   #46

Quote:
So much

Thanks man! I think you are definitely the builds biggest fan. I think this thing is done for awhile. Time to save some coin.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:11 PM   #48
AZrunner11 is on a distinguished road

AZrunner11's Tacoma Gallery
Lift

How do you like your lift? I'm trying to decide which brand to go with-ICON expensive but popular and the others are said to be good, but not sure which way to go
Old 02-22-2014, 02:27 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZrunner11 View Post
How do you like your lift? I'm trying to decide which brand to go with-ICON expensive but popular and the others are said to be good, but not sure which way to go
Love the OME lift. I got the 3" full kit from Toytec site. You don't need after market UCAs and it's a great ride. Now if I wanted to drop the cash on ICON I would but totally happy with my kit.
Old 03-28-2014, 12:37 AM   #50

I think a digital inclinometer built in as a feature into the trail Navigation system would be super super bad ass. Toyota....please get this done and go revisit your traditional 4 runner roots.
Attached Thumbnails
NW4RUNNER 2011 Trail build-inclinometer.jpg  
Old 03-28-2014, 09:44 PM   #52

Quote:

I like that the brought the dial tcase back for 2014. Some people fumble with the lever
Yea my 1st gen truck has the TRD 4wd switch that you just push in. I like that never had a problem. I have had some grinding and difficulty getting the Trail 4wd stick shifter to clunk in and out a few times.
Old 04-26-2014, 05:46 PM   #54
Mujtaballa has much to be proud ofMujtaballa has much to be proud ofMujtaballa has much to be proud ofMujtaballa has much to be proud ofMujtaballa has much to be proud ofMujtaballa has much to be proud ofMujtaballa has much to be proud ofMujtaballa has much to be proud ofMujtaballa has much to be proud of
Mujtaballa's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. Just amazing!

MORE PICS MAN, come on!! Can you take some like high quality pics so i can use them as my background. pls.
Old 04-26-2014, 07:55 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mujtaballa View Post
Wow. Just amazing!

MORE PICS MAN, come on!! Can you take some like high quality pics so i can use them as my background. pls.
Thanks man. I do need some better pic of this thing.
Old 06-22-2014, 10:46 AM   #56
HKRunner is just really niceHKRunner is just really niceHKRunner is just really niceHKRunner is just really nice
Marines: Devil Dog Extraordinaire
Name: Cameron
HKRunner's Tacoma Gallery
how do you like the KM2 so far? wearing well? i love the traction on my hankooks but they are a pain in dick to get balanced.
Old 06-22-2014, 11:05 AM   #57
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet 4runner! What kind of wheels are you running?
Old 06-23-2014, 01:29 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKRunner View Post
how do you like the KM2 so far? wearing well? i love the traction on my hankooks but they are a pain in dick to get balanced.
No complaints with the KM2s Savage all around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBCdmv View Post
Sweet 4runner! What kind of wheels are you running?
Thanks man. Wheels are Ultra 198 bolts