4Running Daily's 96 4Runner Build

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 4Runner Builds

Notices

NW4RUNNER 2011 Trail build

Old 03-15-2013, 01:40 PM   #1
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
NW4RUNNER 2011 Trail build

Most of this is on my 1st gen build but since bob made an awesome new section. Here is as it sits today....
As of tonight:

Truck: 2011 Toyota 4Runner Trail
Engine- 4.0 V6
Suspension- 3" OME full kit with Toytec rear springs
Tires- 285/70/17 BFG MT KM2
Wheels- Ultra 198 Bolt Satin
Lights- TRS Morimoto mini D2S HID with Phillips 85122+K Bulb

Before Lift:

Here is buying it at the dealer= Happy wife.

Wanted to upgrade wheels/Tires:

Fit 285 BFG KM2 on stock trail suspension.

Old 03-15-2013, 01:41 PM   #2
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. C
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Good choice in rims!
Old 03-19-2013, 09:56 PM   #3
ski-doo ride the best screw the rest!
Murph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant future

Army: 19D
Murph's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome so far! I want one of these so badly!
Old 10-25-2013, 10:47 PM   #4
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Things about to get a lot more boss this weekend.
Attached Thumbnails
NW4RUNNER 2011 Trail build-img_1299.jpg  
Old 10-27-2013, 08:32 PM   #5

Busy day with help of BensonX it turned out absolutely bad ass.

Old 10-27-2013, 08:44 PM   #6
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Well there's a pretty big bartering chip for some WO covers
I wanna see some before/after side by sides though
Old 10-27-2013, 08:46 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
Well there's a pretty big bartering chip for some WO covers
I wanna see some before/after side by sides though
Stay posted for some daylight photos tomorrow.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:16 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post
That runner is soooooo hot. Love the black too. I wish my parents had gone with the trail. Trail>SR5
Thanks man. I drool over this thing daily.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:19 PM   #10

Some daylight pics of lift.

Old 10-28-2013, 06:25 PM   #11
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
Some daylight pics of lift.

Quote:
Things about to get a lot more boss this weekend.
I'd say that was an understatement. Looks bo$$ as fck
Old 10-28-2013, 06:47 PM   #13

Marines:
Quote:
Yeah, Seriously man....and the wifey drives it? I think she and i would be trading if i were you.
mm idk bout that one, his 03 Taco is pretty fckin bo$$ too
Old 10-28-2013, 06:51 PM   #14

Quote:
Yeah, Seriously man....and the wifey drives it? I think she and i would be trading if i were you.
Quote:
mm idk bout that one, his 03 Taco is pretty fckin bo$$ too
haha. Thanks guys. I've got a soft spot for my truck, but I drive the 4Runner every single time the opportunity is there. Double standard though because I am quite territorial over my truck. Wife does not drive that.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:39 PM   #15

Marines:
Know dat feel. NOBODY is driving my taco but me.
Is hers auto tranny?
Old 10-28-2013, 07:46 PM   #16

Quote:
Know dat feel. NOBODY is driving my taco but me.
Is hers auto tranny?
Yea. The 4 runner is auto, my truck is Manual. I've tried to teach her in the past and the truck screams in pain before leaping and dying.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (5,0000 RPMs) DUH...jump.....DUH....jump. Dead.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:51 PM   #17

Marines:
Quote:
Yea. The 4 runner is auto, my truck is Manual. I've tried to teach her in the past and the truck screams in pain before leaping and dying.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (5,0000 RPMs) DUH...jump.....DUH....jump. Dead.
Hah, why not just tell her to clutch/shift sooner liiiike around 2500-3,000 rpm I would be cringing in the passenger seat if that was with my truck!
Old 10-28-2013, 07:59 PM   #18

Quote:
Hah, why not just tell her to clutch/shift sooner liiiike around 2500-3,000 rpm I would be cringing in the passenger seat if that was with my truck!
This ^

I can literally feel my stomach drop when trying to teach her. Not to mention it being horribly dangerous. She freezes up and doesn't listen to a damn thing. That's when I'm just like. Nope.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:06 PM   #19

Marines:
Quote:
Quote:
This ^

I can literally feel my stomach drop when trying to teach her. Not to mention it being horribly dangerous. She freezes up and doesn't listen to a damn thing. That's when I'm just like. Nope.
If I were her I'd just blame it on the supercharger... and go with this smiley