4Running Daily's 96 4Runner Build

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 4Runner Builds

Notices

4RS Build Thread

Old 04-01-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
4RS Build Thread

I guess I'll do a build thread since I threw out the notion of not modding the heck out of this rig.

03 4Runner V8 4WD 80K miles.

Mods So Far

Lift/Suspension:

Front OME with 886 Coils
LR UCAS
Rear OME Shocks with AP 3.5" Lift springs
1.5" 4Crawler Body Lift

Armor:
Relentless Fab Front bumper
Relentless Fab Rock Sliders with kickout
Relentless Fab one-off high clearance rear with swingout tire carrier / Rotopax

Wheels and tires:
ATX Artillery Wheels in black TEFLON
4 x MT Baja Claws 305/65/17
1 x BFG KM2 Spare 305/65/17

Recovery Gear:
Warn M8000
20# CO2 Tank
Hilift Extreme 60"

Stereo:
Sony XAV-601BT
Stock Speakers
10" Alpine Sub with JL Amp

Communications:
Kenwood TM-V71A 2m/440 Radio
Diamond NR770 Dual Band Antenna

Gears/ Lockers: (Not Installed yet)
Sierra Gear 4:88s
ARB Air Lockers front/Rear

Appearance:
Weather Tech Floor Liners
Body Cladding Painted black with Bed Liner
Flat black Sport hood

Storage:
Baja Rack Full roof rack

Lighting:
Rigid SR Series 40" LED Light bar

Future Plans:
16" Wheelers Stealies with 35"s, Longer rear shocks, Extended brake lines, DOM Lower Links for the rear, replace Link mounts, full skids, Eventually a SAS.

Old 04-01-2013, 01:15 PM   #2
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
reserved
Old 04-01-2013, 06:22 PM   #3
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
looks good seth!
Old 04-01-2013, 06:27 PM   #4
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man!! I want a 4runner
Old 04-01-2013, 06:37 PM   #5
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!!
Old 04-01-2013, 06:39 PM   #6
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!!! I like the front bumper!
Old 04-01-2013, 06:42 PM   #7
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-30-2013, 10:32 AM   #8
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
Does your rear bumper wrap around? Aren't you worried about the bumper flexing into the rear quarter panel if you land on a boulder or something? I have thought about building a wrap around for my X but its risky.