4Running Daily's 96 4Runner Build

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 4Runner Builds

Notices

85 4Runner: Attempted Build

Old 04-19-2013, 02:52 PM   #81
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Poser shot outside my buddies house.

Old 04-20-2013, 09:13 AM   #83
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
We need to go wheeling. I'm headed to Gulches tomorrow, I'll get plenty of pics for yah
You suck. I wanna go so damn bad it is killing me. My gf's land lord is pissed because I keep tearing up the banks

I might try and get some sliders and a CB before URE.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:38 PM   #85
Stop staring at me swan!

Looks awesome! I've been just past the gates of the park but no further. I really want to go back! How did your rig do?
Old 04-21-2013, 06:41 PM   #87
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
I was spying this on nc4x4. Are you the new owner or the seller?

Congrats! miss my "88". Sold it to a guy and he sold it to his cousin that rolled it on its top.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:01 PM   #88
tacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacobot's Tacoma Gallery
Lucky! I want one so bad but it's just not in the cards now. Really nice find, and all the original stuff with it is super cool too. I like the color & graphics, too.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:53 AM   #89
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Pretty good, everything worked fine, the shifter popped out of gear a few times but no big deal. I put a butt load of pics and some vids on FB.
I saw some of them in your build thread. Uber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
I was spying this on nc4x4. Are you the new owner or the seller?

Congrats! miss my "88". Sold it to a guy and he sold it to his cousin that rolled it on its top.
I am the new owner. The guy I bought it from said he posted it all over the place and no one took any interest and I called him the day it went on CL.

I love it! I am really happy I ended up with it. I just wish I had more time to wheel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobot View Post
Lucky! I want one so bad but it's just not in the cards now. Really nice find, and all the original stuff with it is super cool too. I like the color & graphics, too.
Thanks! When I have decided to just have the OE color repainted and I will replace the graphics with new ones to bling it up a bit.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:21 AM   #90
Stop staring at me swan!

Spotted a leak while I was prepping the header for removal.

I think it starts here:

And it makes a nice little pool here:

This is just below the EFI manifold. It does not have a smell so I am assuming it is water/condensation. Not sure what I should do with it.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:07 PM   #91
Stop staring at me swan!

I ended up taking the 4Runner to a local shop to have them finish up the exhaust. They did great work and I got it back in the same day.

Started with this:

And ended with this:

LC Engineering header with Flowmaster exhaust dumped right behind the muffler. It is a tad bit ricey but IDGAF.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:42 PM   #93
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Does it make it up the mountain a little easier now?
Lol yeah surprisingly. It's got a nice rumble in low range but gets a little higher pitch past 3K RPM
Old 04-30-2013, 05:06 PM   #95
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good dood!
Old 04-30-2013, 06:00 PM   #96
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
Looking good dood!
Thanks man! Thinking about ordering a thing or two from Addicted...
Old 05-02-2013, 09:24 AM   #99
Stop staring at me swan!

Addicted Offroad is the tits. Great customer service and hopefully equally as awesome products
Old 05-07-2013, 03:50 PM   #100
Stop staring at me swan!

Well, after making a really dumb impulse decision, I decided to get some lights on a GB that was going on this past February via a company called TrekLights. Long story short, they fucking blow. 2 months later I finally get my lights. Go figure they were kind of beat up when they got here.

Now I just gotta find something to mount them on but it isn't here yet