4Running Daily's 96 4Runner Build

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 4Runner Builds

Notices

The Rock Lobster

Old 04-05-2014, 03:28 PM   #61
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-05-2014, 07:07 PM   #62
4Runner Abuser
steezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
steezemcqueen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpskie View Post
Hey Dylan!

Man, that sounds good! What system are you using for tuning?

I'm using the FTC piggyback that URD sells. I bought it and the Supra injectors just to run with the supercharger but we know how that went
Old 04-06-2014, 06:32 AM   #63
Independant Thinker
Lumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lumpskie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steezemcqueen View Post
I'm using the FTC piggyback that URD sells. I bought it and the Supra injectors just to run with the supercharger but we know how that went
Haha, yeah. Let me know when you're free one of these weekends... I need to see you setup in person!
Old 06-12-2014, 06:28 AM   #64
Professional bear handler
MTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd, awesome
Old 06-18-2014, 06:39 PM   #65
4Runner Abuser
steezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Been slacking on this lately. Its been a busy past few weeks.

First off, i had 2 events in Moab to attend in 2 weeks so i had to get some stuff finished up on the Lobster.

The top priority was it needed a front bumper since i decided to sell the ODL

So i bought some plate and tube and threw one together in 2 days

Made it to Moab to wheel with a bunch of Nissans

I added some camouflage to help the Lobster blend in

Some badass Nissans there

This Nissan was the coolest one IMHO

Old 06-18-2014, 06:40 PM   #66
4Runner Abuser

After GoneMoab, It was back to Colorado for a few days to prep for Rock Therapy.

The main thing i wanted to work on was to lower the under hood temps. I never had a issue while wheeling but cooler is better.

I've had a sport hood sitting in my garage for awhile and decided that would help with lowering temps since i was going to leave the scoop open. I was also thinking of blacking out my stock hood to reduce glare from the sun and my roof mounted light bar. Since the sport hood needed paint, i just did that in Satin black and added a little extra paint work

Headed back out to Moab with Kevin from Toytec

Went and wheeled Dome Plateau with the group

Saw a U4 buggy driving down Main st. I love Moab

Took another group photo

Did Top of the world again

This seemed like a good idea

Thats all i have from my phone. I will upload a bunch from my DSLR once i figure out where the hell i put my card reader.
Old 06-18-2014, 06:45 PM   #67
Señor Member
shipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
shipps's Tacoma Gallery
I think your Nissan is the sexiest of them all
Old 06-22-2014, 06:47 PM   #68
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
turbo