4Running Daily's 96 4Runner Build

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 4Runner Builds

Notices

'87 4runner hoerunner 2.0 back in black build w/b.s.

Old 03-14-2014, 06:41 PM   #43
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Stuck here, can't find my other 14mm wrench to unbolt the front shaft.

9/16ths will work.........just sayin
Old 03-14-2014, 07:02 PM   #45
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
No it started rounding the head
go ahead and bring both runners to my house. ill build it for you but that doubbler might accidently go under mt pickup
Old 03-14-2014, 07:20 PM   #47

Quote:
Not gonna happen!
awww
Old 03-16-2014, 08:09 AM   #51
cab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to all

Name: Corey
cab4you26's Tacoma Gallery
LC Engineering? They are money, though. Can't wait for the awesomeness in this thread.
Old 03-16-2014, 12:00 PM   #53
cab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to all

You may want to search around locally, too. I got the exhaust replaced on my jeep from the muffle back for <$250.00, and that was with a flow master on it. By the time you factor in shipping it might be cheaper to get it done close by with the same specs as the LCE full system.
Old 03-16-2014, 01:21 PM   #54
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cab4you26 View Post
You may want to search around locally, too. I got the exhaust replaced on my jeep from the muffle back for <$250.00, and that was with a flow master on it. By the time you factor in shipping it might be cheaper to get it done close by with the same specs as the LCE full system.
So a muffler and 3' of tail pipe cost $250 ouch . I'm guessing you meant header back
Old 03-16-2014, 01:33 PM   #56
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
We gonna wheel next year?? Or youz gonna hurry the fak up?
Old 03-16-2014, 02:10 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
So a muffler and 3' of tail pipe cost $250 ouch . I'm guessing you meant header back
More or less, yeah. And that was with new hangers, labor, etc. My exhaust was pretty jacked up. LCE is $400 for a full system + shipping + no labor, and that doesn't include a converter either. I think the actual price for mine was closer to $215 but it's been awhile since I had it done.
Old 03-16-2014, 03:20 PM   #58
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cab4you26 View Post
I'm just talking about a header and a muffler. A full system won't work with my TG springs and a pretty tip will get bashed on a rock. I plan to have someone run a new pipe for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
We gonna wheel next year?? Or youz gonna hurry the fak up?
I hope so. Damn work and weather isn't helping me.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:21 AM   #59
LSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant future

Name: Logan
LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
Here is some inspiration man

Before
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/SSC8...852-1.jpg.html

After
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/SSC8...03338.jpg.html