SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

The Official TW 4Runner owners thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2013, 06:23 PM   #1082
Trophy Van
LTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
LTDSC's Tacoma Gallery
thanks, i love Methods in machine finish. Everyone has them in black.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:26 PM   #1083
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thGenGuy View Post
I will play...

Getting close to the finish of my build. Right now just doing a lot of maintenance.

Man that thing is near perfect.
Old 11-16-2013, 09:11 PM   #1084
t4rwadle5 is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
t4rwadle5's Tacoma Gallery
Who knew that Taco owners could be so chill.....I kid I kid. Was a fun to meet up with some local enthusiast.

Old 11-17-2013, 03:40 PM   #1085
5thGenGuy is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
5thGenGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
Man that thing is near perfect.
Thanks. It is almost there. Just needs some tweaking and a few more goodies.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:25 PM   #1087
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99nmtaco View Post
Picked up an 01 sr5 4runner for my wife today!
That looks like its got the Sports Package.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:07 PM   #1089
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Just got it! Wifes 2014 4x4 limited.

looks great. Nice color choice
Old 12-03-2013, 11:11 PM   #1090
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! Need to get it lined up with my taco for some pics!
Old 12-03-2013, 11:14 PM   #1091

Quote:
Thanks! Need to get it lined up with my taco for some pics!

Wish I could go out and simply take a picture with an amazingly beautiful background. I can come close I guess.

Old 12-07-2013, 10:58 AM   #1092
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
Wish I could go out and simply take a picture with an amazingly beautiful background. I can come close I guess.

That is beautiful!
my location is less than 5 minutes from my house tho
What mountain is that? Looks like Rainier.
Old 12-07-2013, 06:43 PM   #1093

Quote:
That is beautiful!
my location is less than 5 minutes from my house tho
What mountain is that? Looks like Rainier.
That it is
Old 12-08-2013, 01:28 AM   #1094
4Running
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Temps have been as low as -15 w/ -20 to -25 wind chill and the Runner's been great.
Old 12-14-2013, 06:15 PM   #1095
Lilbigman is on a distinguished road

Lilbigman's Tacoma Gallery
wifey wants mods on the 4runner

Well I've owned my Tacoma for a little over a month. And alreadt installed a lift with new rims&tires.
Now my wife wants some mods for her 4runner . I'm thinking a 3" lift with some 18" black wheels & all terrain tires...
here's a pic... 2007 sr5 4wd
Attached Thumbnails
The Official TW 4Runner owners thread-20130608_120028.jpg  
Old 12-15-2013, 04:47 PM   #1096
t4rwadle5 is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
t4rwadle5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbigman View Post
Well I've owned my Tacoma for a little over a month. And alreadt installed a lift with new rims&tires.
Now my wife wants some mods for her 4runner . I'm thinking a 3" lift with some 18" black wheels & all terrain tires...
here's a pic... 2007 sr5 4wd
Yes and yes! Good looking Runner
Old 12-17-2013, 10:51 AM   #1097
TacoChica is on a distinguished road
TacoChica's Tacoma Gallery
From '08 Tacoma to '85 4Runner!

Sold my Tacoma recently and picked up this as a partial trade:

Just put on new leaf springs and replaced the older Bilsteins to 5165s, but other than that everything is in great shape.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:46 AM   #1099
UssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery

Here is my Baby, Passed down from my brother, had it now for about 6 years now added a few mods too it but its been to hell and back and she keeps kickin. Just recently hit 200,000 and had a head gasket blow out. Decided to have the motor rebuild and machined to 20 over. Only 1800miles on new motor and its starting to break in. Next upgrade is Total Chaos Long Travel kit.

Products Discussed in this Thread