Notices

The Official TW 4Runner owners thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2013, 12:23 AM   #1081
5thGenGuy is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
5thGenGuy's Tacoma Gallery
I will play...

Getting close to the finish of my build. Right now just doing a lot of maintenance.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:50 AM   #1082
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Any 5th gen 4runners interested in a stock Trail Edition suspension? Includes front coilovers, UCA, rear coils and shocks. 1000 miles on them. $100 takes it!
That's a sweet deal would be a waste on our 2wd been wanting to lower the rear to level it it's the gfs one and use it to hauls the kids but use my truck most hers is 2010 mine is 09 she only had 17k miles I'm at 40k lol
Old 11-11-2013, 08:35 AM   #1083
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thGenGuy View Post
I will play...

Getting close to the finish of my build. Right now just doing a lot of maintenance.
Hi Mike! I'm Wepps over on T4R.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:49 AM   #1084
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I will play...

Nice to see you over here mike!
Old 11-11-2013, 01:14 PM   #1085
LTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
LTDSC's Tacoma Gallery
damn i love the 5th gens.
Old 11-11-2013, 01:20 PM   #1086
LTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LTDSC's Tacoma Gallery
i've never posted in this one.

03 Limited

Old 11-11-2013, 01:39 PM   #1087
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^ Nice looking truck.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:23 PM   #1089

LTDSC's Tacoma Gallery
thanks, i love Methods in machine finish. Everyone has them in black.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:26 PM   #1090
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I will play...

Man that thing is near perfect.
Old 11-16-2013, 08:11 PM   #1091
t4rwadle5 is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
t4rwadle5's Tacoma Gallery
Who knew that Taco owners could be so chill.....I kid I kid. Was a fun to meet up with some local enthusiast.

Old 11-17-2013, 02:40 PM   #1092
5thGenGuy is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
5thGenGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
Man that thing is near perfect.
Thanks. It is almost there. Just needs some tweaking and a few more goodies.
Old 11-26-2013, 08:25 PM   #1094
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99nmtaco View Post
Picked up an 01 sr5 4runner for my wife today!
That looks like its got the Sports Package.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:04 PM   #1095
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Just got it! Wifes 2014 4x4 limited.

Old 12-03-2013, 10:07 PM   #1096
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Just got it! Wifes 2014 4x4 limited.

looks great. Nice color choice
Old 12-03-2013, 10:11 PM   #1097
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks! Need to get it lined up with my taco for some pics!
Old 12-03-2013, 10:14 PM   #1098

Quote:
Thanks! Need to get it lined up with my taco for some pics!

Wish I could go out and simply take a picture with an amazingly beautiful background. I can come close I guess.

Old 12-07-2013, 09:58 AM   #1099

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
Wish I could go out and simply take a picture with an amazingly beautiful background. I can come close I guess.

That is beautiful!
my location is less than 5 minutes from my house tho
What mountain is that? Looks like Rainier.
Old 12-07-2013, 05:43 PM   #1100

Quote:
That is beautiful!
my location is less than 5 minutes from my house tho
What mountain is that? Looks like Rainier.
That it is

Products Discussed in this Thread