SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

The Official TW 4Runner owners thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-05-2014, 09:03 PM   #1121
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teton Tacoma View Post
Attachment 254889 Well I finally did it. Been dreaming about this vehicle for 2 years. This one has KDSS and Entune. 30k miles , excellent condition. Traded my 12 TRD Double Cab for it. Its just more practical for me , as I don't haul much . Super happy.

Looks great man. Congrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
I love the trail wheels. I should have tried to get the dealer to swap out for the limited ones.
I sold mine on craigslist for about 160 like a total dummy. They were in perfect condition too. Hard part is finding someone local to pay what they are worth. Shipping kills the deal.
Old 02-06-2014, 09:07 AM   #1122
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post

I sold mine on craigslist for about 160 like a total dummy. They were in perfect condition too.
Old 02-14-2014, 04:47 PM   #1123
just dig it
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
10% off
Old 02-23-2014, 02:33 PM   #1124
Turbolizer is on a distinguished road
Turbolizer's Tacoma Gallery
here mine

Getting dirty. 88 4runner, 35 in mtr with 4.56 in the video, currently on 5.29, 8 in lift, open diff front and back
click on picture to see video

Pull friends dodge ram 1500 with 35 bfg a/t sunk into the ground. Frame, axle laying on ground and tire was buried more than half the tire.
click on picture to see video
Old 03-07-2014, 11:57 AM   #1125
busmup808 is on a distinguished road

busmup808's Tacoma Gallery
Old Before

Old After

New Before

New After
COMING SOON.
Old 03-23-2014, 09:13 AM   #1126
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery

I installed the OME kit from Toytec yesterday.
Old 03-23-2014, 06:35 PM   #1127
T4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant future
Name: Alek
T4rwildlife's Tacoma Gallery
figured I need to post in here, this was taken at the TW meet this weekend.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:33 AM   #1128
busmup808 is on a distinguished road

busmup808's Tacoma Gallery
Did this past Friday
Old 04-26-2014, 10:49 AM   #1129
The cooler decal guy
Ghost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Raymond
Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys. Checking in
Old 04-26-2014, 05:42 PM   #1130
The cooler decal guy
Ghost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
I am Raymond and I own a 4runner
Old 04-26-2014, 07:55 PM   #1131
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost. View Post
I am Raymond and I own a 4runner
Welcome Raymond. The first step is admitting that you have a 4 Runner. The next step is realizing we all relapse in giving into bad ass mods for the 4 Runner.
Old 04-26-2014, 08:22 PM   #1132
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Did you ever see my Tacoma?
Old 04-26-2014, 08:25 PM   #1133

Quote:
Did you ever see my Tacoma?
Probably. I'd guess it was pretty bad ass.
Old 04-26-2014, 08:28 PM   #1134
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery

I built the bumper/sliders with my friend Whitecloud. There wasn't much in that monster I didn't mess with.

This machine cost twice as much as my Taco did.
Not sure if I want to dump money into it or pick up an old Hilux or an old runner and go crazy beast mode.

If i do, do anything to the runner I won't cut corners on mods. I would feel like a retard putting a $600 lift on a $44k vehicle
Old 04-26-2014, 08:31 PM   #1135

Quote:

I built the bumper/sliders with my friend Whitecloud. There wasn't much in that monster I didn't mess with.

This machine cost twice as much as my Taco did.
Not sure if I want to dump money into it or pick up an old Hilux or an old runner and go crazy beast mode.

If i do, do anything to the runner I won't cut corners on mods. I would feel like a retard putting a $600 lift on a $44k vehicle
Totally agree with you there. I told my wife when we got her the 4Runner, I already had done what I wanted to my truck so we wouldn't need to do anything. Sure enough we upgraded tires and wheels, then she caught the bug as well. Then came the lift, lights. She's worse than I am now.
Old 04-26-2014, 08:38 PM   #1136
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
Totally agree with you there. I told my wife when we got her the 4Runner, I already had done what I wanted to my truck so we wouldn't need to do anything. Sure enough we upgraded tires and wheels, then she caught the bug as well. Then came the lift, lights. She's worse than I am now.
My current other half drives an is250 and has/will never have any interest in modifying vehicles unless it's a shoe rack for the trunk.
I really lost the daily driving ability with the Taco and beat the hell out of it. I almost would rather buy a beater to really tear to pieces and not feel bad about it.
Old 05-06-2014, 02:04 PM   #1137
Taco noob
.28 is on a distinguished road

Name: miguel
.28's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to .28
More recent pic..
Old 05-06-2014, 05:34 PM   #1138
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
sexy
Old 05-06-2014, 05:35 PM   #1139
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sexy
time
Old 05-06-2014, 05:39 PM   #1140
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Could of swore someone implemented a no ginger rule...

Products Discussed in this Thread