SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

The Official TW 4Runner owners thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-27-2014, 08:21 AM   #1161
The cooler decal guy
Ghost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Raymond
Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah! 5 gen FTMFW
Old 05-27-2014, 08:23 AM   #1162
The cooler decal guy
Ghost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ_TRD View Post
Found my way back to Toyota! Dealerships were running a few 4Runners as their "loss leader" ad vehicles and I was able to capitalize! Literally, I paid less for this than most 2 year old 4Runners with 35K+ miles on them. Could not be happier.

This is not my first rodeo with a 4Runner though. I had a 1987 that I installed a new long block in, an AAL and bigger wheels and tires. Not an off road killer but it was a lot of fun.

Here's the new sexy thing:

Quoted for next page sexiness
Old 05-27-2014, 08:34 AM   #1163
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost. View Post
Hell yeah! 5 gen FTMFW
Old 05-28-2014, 10:28 AM   #1164
Camburg Girl
KayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kayla
KayStrait's Tacoma Gallery
I just got my 4 Runner yesterday! After riding a bike to work everyday for 2 years I am STOKED. I couldn't figure out if mine is silver or like pearl, so I am pretty sure it is this Desert Dune color. lol Going to go get some nice all weather floor mats for the inside today. Black out the wheels soon, and eventually get some Camburg suspension on there. ( I work there, how can I not?)
Attached Thumbnails
The Official TW 4Runner owners thread-4runner.jpg   The Official TW 4Runner owners thread-4runner1.jpg   The Official TW 4Runner owners thread-4runner3.jpg   The Official TW 4Runner owners thread-4runner2.jpg   The Official TW 4Runner owners thread-4runnerr.jpg  

Old 05-28-2014, 05:41 PM   #1165
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Almost complete with the runner retro, will post more pic's when finished.

Old 05-28-2014, 06:18 PM   #1166
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayStrait View Post
I just got my 4 Runner yesterday! After riding a bike to work everyday for 2 years I am STOKED. I couldn't figure out if mine is silver or like pearl, so I am pretty sure it is this Desert Dune color. lol Going to go get some nice all weather floor mats for the inside today. Black out the wheels soon, and eventually get some Camburg suspension on there. ( I work there, how can I not?)
We need all the runners we can get.

One day we will take over TW.

By force
Old 05-28-2014, 11:31 PM   #1167
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08PRELB View Post
Almost complete with the runner retro, will post more pic's when finished.

Nice. I found the process a total PITA but happy with the outcome.
[url=http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/375813/cat/500]

Old 06-04-2014, 05:35 PM   #1168
busmup808 is on a distinguished road

busmup808's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a few updates

Old 06-06-2014, 09:35 AM   #1169
El' Capi-Tan
resq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to behold

EMS: Giles Rescue
Name: Josh
resq330's Tacoma Gallery
I think we need more 4Runner owners and enthusiasts to come join Bob's other forum!

www.4runners.com

Old 06-10-2014, 07:10 PM   #1170
Chriskn1690 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Chriskn1690's Tacoma Gallery
It's been a while since I've been on this site, had an 03 tacoma.. Went to a maxima(nice ride but sold it because of financial issues), and now I'm in a 2000 4runner and I love the thing.i really couldn't be any happier with it. I just have a question for you guys

I noticed the 4runner has been louder lately and decided to bring it in for an oil change today. The tech found the leak and luckily it's in the muffler and there's some holes in the tail pipe. I'm thinking I'm going to cut the muffler off and replace everything from the muffler back. I'm looking to order the flowmaster super 44 it makes a pretty nice sound with the 3.4.. Question is have any of you guys or gals done this? Also if you have what size inlet/outlet did you run and what offset? I'm thinking 2.5 inch from the muffler back.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:03 PM   #1171
Dirty 3'
RickerRicker19 is on a distinguished road

Marines: Motor Transport Licensing Sergeant V3/4
Name: John
RickerRicker19's Tacoma Gallery
2.5 is the general upgrade size unless you have some crazy stuff in the engine bay.
Old 06-13-2014, 01:40 PM   #1172
busmup808 is on a distinguished road

busmup808's Tacoma Gallery
Put some Lexus LX450 rims on

Old 07-11-2014, 09:34 PM   #1173
Baconater !
MUDYRUNNER is on a distinguished road

Name: Rob
MUDYRUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
WTF T4R.org is Down. Not on me first night shift DOH

Products Discussed in this Thread