SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

The Official TW 4Runner owners thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2014, 11:41 PM   #1181
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost. View Post
Looks like trail wheels?
2014 FTMFW
Good eye it's a 2014 trail 4runner.
Old 08-05-2014, 12:12 AM   #1182
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
Sold my Tacoma and back into the Toyota family with this beauty.

congrats. so bad ass
Old 08-05-2014, 12:24 AM   #1183
TW 1%er
Ghost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Raymond
Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good eye it's a 2014 trail 4runner.
Sexy. I was torn between LE and TE when I got mine
Old 08-09-2014, 01:17 PM   #1184
AI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud ofAI Surf Fisher has much to be proud of

Name: Richard
AI Surf Fisher's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my new toy next to my Taco. 2008 Sport Edition V8 Full time 4WD shadow mica. Has a tick over 60K and is real clean. Already installed XM, an ultragauge and AFE dry filter. Next mod is to get a new grill and paint it body color.
Attached Thumbnails
The Official TW 4Runner owners thread-img_20140805_130444.jpg  
Old 08-09-2014, 09:23 PM   #1185
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Went for a quick run through the sand yesterday while we were driving around checking for storm damage. My wife was driving my truck, and I was in the runner. She got to see her own truck in action and said her 4runner looks funny cause the tires are so skinny and tucked so far in. So we might be getting some FN BFDs and meaty tires soon
Old 08-09-2014, 10:13 PM   #1186
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost. View Post
Sexy. I was torn between LE and TE when I got mine
The LE is nice but was out of my range $$$ and I wanted all the offroad goodies on the TE :
Old 08-09-2014, 10:58 PM   #1187
TW 1%er
Ghost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The LE is nice but was out of my range $$$ and I wanted all the offroad goodies on the TE :
Price jump was quite a bit.

I was looking at a blue trail the same time I was looking at my limited and it was nice they threw the leather into the 2014s but after playing with all the gadgets in the limited and the brown leather I was sold
Old 08-09-2014, 10:59 PM   #1188
TW 1%er

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Went for a quick run through the sand yesterday while we were driving around checking for storm damage. My wife was driving my truck, and I was in the runner. She got to see her own truck in action and said her 4runner looks funny cause the tires are so skinny and tucked so far in. So we might be getting some FN BFDs and meaty tires soon
Sexy
Old 08-10-2014, 02:03 PM   #1190
TW 1%er

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks!
I have the same car as your wife lol, not sure how I feel about that
Old 10-02-2014, 09:48 PM   #1191
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Been a proud owner of a 1st Gen, but the fiance just picked up this 96 4Runner today!

My Tacoma peeking out in the background!
Old 10-02-2014, 10:34 PM   #1192
TW 1%er

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Nice! I want an older 4runner to make into a trail rig

We need to make this thread more active!
Old 10-02-2014, 10:59 PM   #1193
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I haven't done anything to my LE yet. Had to back out of the FN BFD wheels. Wife wants to keep her stock wheels and put some BFD ATs, or duratracs on them. And add spacers to bring them out a little.
Old 10-03-2014, 04:54 AM   #1194
Dirty 3'
RickerRicker19 is on a distinguished road

Marines: Motor Transport Licensing Sergeant V3/4
Name: John
RickerRicker19's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I haven't done anything to my LE yet. Had to back out of the FN BFD wheels. Wife wants to keep her stock wheels and put some BFD ATs, or duratracs on them. And add spacers to bring them out a little.
Look into the general grabber at/2 as well. I run them and so far I have been happy with them.
Old 10-03-2014, 09:11 AM   #1195
IKA fabrications

Thanks! What size did you get? I didn't see them in the size I want. Pretty limited for 20" wheels.
Old 10-03-2014, 09:24 AM   #1196
Dirty 3'

Quote:
Thanks! What size did you get? I didn't see them in the size I want. Pretty limited for 20" wheels.
I run 265/75/r16 on my third gen. Reason I recommend is they ride lots better than the bfg a/t. I ran bfg for a long time but I will be sticking with the grabbers for me at least.
Old 10-03-2014, 10:41 AM   #1197
TW 1%er

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking of putting duratracs on my 20s
Old 10-03-2014, 11:04 AM   #1199
Dirty 3'

Duratracs are good tires too. I just have zero experience with them. Next set of tires for me are going to be 255/85/r16 or pizza cutters lol. Better gas mileage with the skinnies.
Old 10-03-2014, 07:56 PM   #1200
IKA fabrications

I love the duratracs on my taco. I get great gas mileage with 265/75/16 load C. Lightweight. I think the rating on the 275s are load E, so they will be pretty heavy. Luckily the 4runner has more power

Products Discussed in this Thread