SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

The Official TW 4Runner owners thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-14-2011, 09:23 PM   #1
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
The Official TW 4Runner owners thread

Here's the spot to BS about the baddest body on frame 4x4 available!

Here's mine.
2010 4Runner Trail Edition. 270hp 4.0L Dual VVTI Body on a Prado 150 frame. ATRAC, Locker, Crawl Control, Multi Terrain select, Nav, Manual transfer case (not a dinky switch), KDSS, BFG AT KO's and an ARB bar!

Old 06-14-2011, 09:43 PM   #2
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post
Here's the spot to BS about the baddest body on frame 4x4 available!

Here's mine.
2010 4Runner Trail Edition. 270hp 4.0L Dual VVTI Body on a Prado 150 frame. ATRAC, Locker, Crawl Control, Multi Terrain select, Nav, Manual transfer case (not a dinky switch), KDSS, BFG AT KO's and an ARB bar!

Ha next to the FJ ya copy cat! J/k sweet runner.
Old 06-15-2011, 08:36 AM   #3
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
Just got this for the wife yesterday!
sr5
4x4
I tried to find the best 4runner forum but TW is the best we have to build the 4runner side of things on here!

Old 06-15-2011, 09:05 AM   #4
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by RideFast View Post
Just got this for the wife yesterday!
sr5
4x4
I tried to find the best 4runner forum but TW is the best we have to build the 4runner side of things on here!

http://www.toyota120.com/forum/index.php
Old 06-15-2011, 09:27 AM   #5
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man!
Old 06-15-2011, 09:30 AM   #6
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
There is also http://www.toyota-4runner.org/
Old 06-16-2011, 03:42 PM   #8
rvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to all

Name: cameron
rvcahawaii808's Tacoma Gallery
heres mine! 04 limited 4x4

been waiting for a thread like this to come around
Attached Thumbnails
The Official TW 4Runner owners thread-car1.jpg   The Official TW 4Runner owners thread-_mg_3650.jpg   The Official TW 4Runner owners thread-_mg_3704.jpg  
Old 06-20-2011, 12:47 PM   #9
rvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to all

is it just us?!?!?!
Old 06-20-2011, 12:50 PM   #10
BigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of light

BigJLarse83's Tacoma Gallery
4Runner

I just bought the wife a 2003 SR5 about a month ago, will post pics later.
Old 06-20-2011, 12:51 PM   #11
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery

wanted a 4th gen beforei traded in for the FJ..
I will always have a soft spot for built 4runners
Old 06-20-2011, 01:46 PM   #12
trailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud of

Name: Dalton
trailmix's Tacoma Gallery
Heres my 3rd 3rd gen 4runner. Also have a first gen im building and i used to have a 99 taco. Just put the ome 883's and lc coils, 5 star wheels and km2's on it saturday. Next itll get an arb when i find one, then a supercharger like i had on my first one. Heres all three of them, the desert dune limited is the 96 i own right now.

Old 06-20-2011, 01:48 PM   #13
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
McGrimm has a SICK 4runner!
Old 06-21-2011, 12:16 PM   #14
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. Fools.

My 1987 SR5 with a brand new 22RE Long Block. All stock, 1 owner prior to me. Hope to make tasteful modifications over the coming years. Probably will not SAS but it is definitely going up in the air a few inches soon.

The day I got her (with a spun main bearing)

AND, my parents' 5th Gen Limited that I get to drive every once in a while
Old 06-21-2011, 12:26 PM   #15
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trailmix View Post
That thing looks SICK
Old 06-21-2011, 12:28 PM   #16

have you ever driven a 4th gen Lee? I LOVE the look of the new 5th gens, but damn when i see them in person they look huge. my 4runner already handles like a boat, i cant imagine what it would be like if it was as big as the 5th gen.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:33 PM   #17
4Runner Pilot

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvcahawaii808 View Post
have you ever driven a 4th gen Lee? I LOVE the look of the new 5th gens, but damn when i see them in person they look huge. my 4runner already handles like a boat, i cant imagine what it would be like if it was as big as the 5th gen.
Yeah. I've driven every generation except a 2nd gen. The 4th gen I drove was a V8. It was pretty peppy but did seem kind of loose suspension wise. Dimension wise the 5th gen really isn't that much bigger than a 4th gen. It's just that they made it boxy so it's a little more imposing. My parents 5th gen has the XREAS suspension system so it corners really flat and rides really stiff. Definitely no boat feeling.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:35 PM   #18
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Oh don't mine me. I'm here because I'm jelly. I would really like to have a new Runner.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:36 PM   #19

hmm okay. i think that means i need to change my shocks.

mine is a v6...yes driving a 4speed, v6, auto is very boring...ask my how the drive to vegas was.

but, anyway, i have xreas also, and my handling is terrible. guess that means its time for me to rip out the system and get some new shocks!

Products Discussed in this Thread