SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

missing my skewp

Old 10-30-2011, 10:05 PM   #1
Qjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Billy
Qjake's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy missing my skewp

Traded my Taco sport for a T4R limited and now i'm missing my skewp

Any of you '10-'11 MGM trail owners who suffer from the glare or reduced visibility issues want to trade hoods??

It's a long shot i know but had to ask
Old 10-30-2011, 10:37 PM   #3
Qjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Qjake's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You can't see over them
LMAO Yup that seems to be the prob with most peeps that don't have one

But being a fellow skewp owner OZ, we know that it is just pure jealousy that is the true problem with the skewp!!
Old 10-31-2011, 02:09 PM   #5
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Here ya go!
http://www.sourcingmap.com/car-hood-...aign=usfroogle
Old 10-31-2011, 02:14 PM   #7
Big Metal Hubajube
oZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SatCom Veteran
oZmonKey's Tacoma Gallery
Couldn't you make your own skewp with layers and layers and layers of plastidip?
Old 10-31-2011, 02:32 PM   #8
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oZmonKey View Post
Couldn't you make your own skewp with layers and layers and layers of plastidip?
Thats how I made mine, hahaha
Old 11-01-2011, 11:29 AM   #9

Firefighter:
Qjake's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Haha if i used that id end up here

Quote:
Originally Posted by oZmonKey View Post
mmmm...... plastidip
Old 11-01-2011, 12:48 PM   #10

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qjake View Post
Haha if i used that id end up here
Hahahaha