SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

2010-2011 4Runner shift knob

Old 11-01-2011, 09:42 PM   #1
Qjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Billy
Qjake's Tacoma Gallery
Question 2010-2011 4Runner shift knob

Anyone else hate the shift knob in the new T4R?? It's advertised as leather but it's
mostly plastic with a little bit of hard leather and it's quite large.

So i searched high and low (looked at nearly 75 knobs)
and finally settled on this one from Momo. Its all leather and has a
nice cushy feel but I'm not sure if it looks good, sits a bit high on the lever.

So if you've replaced your shift knob or have seen one you like
please help me out with a pic or a link, it'd be much appreciated! Also
if anyone happens to have a black Tacoma A/T shift knob I'd be interested in it

thanks

Q
Old 11-01-2011, 09:47 PM   #2
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure I like the look of the t4r shifter knob, not sure why
Old 11-02-2011, 07:59 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
To be quite honest I prefer the knob in our 2gen tacos.
Old 11-13-2011, 05:26 PM   #5
platinumb is on a distinguished road

Name: Patrick
platinumb's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'm not sure why Toyota decided to use the tundra shift knob in the 5th gen 4 runners I'm going to order an extra Tacoma k ob
Old 11-17-2011, 06:14 PM   #6
Nick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Nick Sells's Tacoma Gallery
I actually like it, because of the size it makes a good arm rest. I do agree it's not the most beautiful one I have ever see though.
Old 11-17-2011, 06:17 PM   #7
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
I'm making my own currently. I'll post pics when I get it done and installed.
Old 11-17-2011, 10:42 PM   #8
Qjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Qjake's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
I'm making my own currently. I'll post pics when I get it done and installed.
Sweet! Would love to see it
Old 01-14-2012, 09:22 PM   #9
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
want to sell your oem one?
Old 01-17-2012, 01:06 PM   #10
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

???
Old 01-18-2012, 01:22 PM   #11

Firefighter:
Qjake's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoJersey View Post
want to sell your oem one?
Sorry i'm late! No gonna hang on to it for now, sorry.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:51 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qjake View Post
Sorry i'm late! No gonna hang on to it for now, sorry.
no worries.. i'll be here if you change your mind.