SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

$1500 4Runner?

Old 11-02-2011, 08:59 PM   #2
Canadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kim
Canadian Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Call and find out...looks really clean
Old 11-02-2011, 09:11 PM   #3
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
this old, you never know, call and take it to a mechanic
Old 11-02-2011, 09:16 PM   #4
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
1990 was 21 years ago. I was 11 years old. It's got 200K on it, and it's got arguably the worst engine Toyota ever put into a 4runner.

I think it's priced fairly. IF it truly does have nothing wrong with it. That's a long shot. I'd go drive it, check all the fluids, talk to the owner. If it seems legit, offer 1,000 for it. Try to pay 1,200 or so. That's what I would do.

Yes, it's a Toyota. Yes, it's one of the better looking rigs Toyota ever made. Yes, Toyota's run forever. But, how long is forever? 21 years is a long time.

Around here, people seem to ask around 2,000 for something like that. I see them with blown headgaskets for around 800-1000 asking price.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:08 AM   #5
Dirty 3'
RickerRicker19 is on a distinguished road

Marines: Motor Transport Licensing Sergeant V3/4
Name: John
RickerRicker19's Tacoma Gallery
I'd check it out. Toss a 3rz in that thing and you'll never go back.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:12 AM   #6
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
i looked at an 86 4runner last night and they where asking 2500.

it was a total rust bucket, inside was trashed, body was banged up, had an auto tranny, sun roof was caulked shut...needless to say i didnt get it..
Old 11-03-2011, 08:15 AM   #7
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Not a scam, the 3.0 2nd gens aren't the most sought after 4runners. They have their issues with head gaskets and the 3.0 engine is slow and a gas guzzler, plus it is an automatic. I'd check it out though if it isn't going to be a dd.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:38 AM   #8
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
it's slow as fuck!!!! it's piece of poop!

$1500 sounds about right if it runs good..if it runs like shit, I'd give em $1k max.
Old 11-04-2011, 07:43 AM   #10
Dirty 3'
RickerRicker19 is on a distinguished road

Marines: Motor Transport Licensing Sergeant V3/4
Name: John
RickerRicker19's Tacoma Gallery
It could be the owner is a total idiot that just is getting tired of maintaining it. I'd take a look at it. All it'll end up being is a waste of your time if you don't like it.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:32 PM   #11
platinumb is on a distinguished road

Name: Patrick
platinumb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08WhiteTaco View Post
I would never buy FWD 4runner
there is no such thing as a front wheel drive 4runner, they have never made one 4wd or rwd is it.