Old 11-04-2011, 06:18 AM   #1
Mustang Sally is on a distinguished road
Mustang Sally's Tacoma Gallery
Dunlop AT 20 Tires

Looking for (4) 265- 65- 17's.

Russ
Old 11-04-2011, 06:44 AM   #3
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raswank View Post
why???
Maybe someone has upgraded and has 4 of them laying around. I'd say he needs new tires for winter...

I had mine sitting around for about 3 months after I put the BFG's on. Sold them for $200 to a co1worker who needed tires bad but was short on cash
Old 11-04-2011, 06:45 AM   #4
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raswank View Post
why???
X2 They are the worst tires ever put on vehicle. I couldn't get mine off my truck fast enough.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:07 AM   #5
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
I have a brand new set with less than 100 miles on them. PM sent.
Old 11-05-2011, 02:40 AM   #6
hetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Defense Contract Management Agency
Name: Howard
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
I think they are fine summer, highway tires...
Old 05-29-2013, 10:08 AM   #7
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
At 20 tires

They r good wearing summer hwy tires.
Put a wtb in the wheels/tires marketplace, & watch for new posts