Buying a 2012 4Runner Trail...

Old 12-23-2011, 04:14 PM   #21
andy2003 will become famous soon enough

Name: Andy
andy2003's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Sells View Post
Nice buy congrats.
Thanks man I checked yours out when you put it up last year! Have you had any issues out of yours? Are you going 10k on a oil change like they suggest?
Old 12-23-2011, 04:22 PM   #22
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like my mom may be getting one, but My dad and I are going to take it offroading

These are so hard to find
Old 12-25-2011, 05:45 PM   #23
Nick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Nick Sells's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy2003 View Post
Thanks man I checked yours out when you put it up last year! Have you had any issues out of yours? Are you going 10k on a oil change like they suggest?
No I haven't had any issues and I brought up the 10k oil change to the dealership and they said no, to bring it in every 5000 miles and I'm still on the 2 year free oil changes. I'm not sure why the book says that I wouldn't let it go that long even if I were paying for them.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:31 PM   #24
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
the SR5 has the best bang for the buck...

and will have the best ROI in the long run.

the Trail and the Limited are for folks who want to spend money. not that there is anything wrong with that...but once you reach my age, you consider wisely, *spending thousands of dollars for things you may not use.

The new 4Runner is on my new vehicle radar...but not at the expense of my Tacoma.

*says the old guy who has a street driven 4X4 Taco.
Old 02-27-2012, 04:23 AM   #25
Nick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Nick Sells's Tacoma Gallery
Everybody loves old guys though, we all know you take care of your vehicles, which is good once we are in the market for them. But seriously your right I have nothing against any model, if I didn't get my Trail Edition for essentially the price of an SR5, and SR5 is what I was going to get.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:26 PM   #26
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Sells View Post
Everybody loves old guys though, we all know you take care of your vehicles, which is good once we are in the market for them. But seriously your right I have nothing against any model, if I didn't get my Trail Edition for essentially the price of an SR5, and SR5 is what I was going to get.
I'll take that as a compliment

btw, your Trail 4runner is super nice. and looks awesome in black
Old 02-28-2012, 06:11 PM   #27
WheelTired is on a distinguished road

WheelTired's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome choice, my wife drives a 2010 Trail on occasion (she has 2 other cars),
she religiously gets 21.5 MPG on the average...amazing for what they are.

buy hers, she wants a Lexus hybrid, its got 22K miles on it..garage queen, never off pavement
Old 02-28-2012, 07:38 PM   #28
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
I'll take that as a compliment

btw, your Trail 4runner is super nice. and looks awesome in black
Looks good in mud too.

Products Discussed in this Thread