SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

Had my 5th gen headlights replaced today.

Old 11-28-2011, 03:51 PM   #1
Nick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Nick Sells's Tacoma Gallery
Had my 5th gen headlights replaced today.

For those of you that are 5th gen owners you might have noticed a fog on the tops of your headlights. I know a lot of people have on toyota4runner.org. But I finally got tired of looking at it and, took it to Toyota service. After telling them about it and that it was a 2011 they came out looked at it and ordered me new ones. Which was just so easy it scared me. I also found out that the smoked headlights for a Trail Edition run $240.00 a piece. I'm glad I didn't have to pay!
Old 11-28-2011, 05:01 PM   #2
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Just saw your post over on T4R. Glad you got them replaced. Let us know how long they last. Not negative just curious if the new set will fog up too.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:11 PM   #3
Nick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Nick Sells's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post
Just saw your post over on T4R. Glad you got them replaced. Let us know how long they last. Not negative just curious if the new set will fog up too.
It's all good to be honest I'm wondering the same thing. I'll let you guys know.