SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

Shocks

Old 12-09-2011, 06:37 AM   #1
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Shocks

What are you guys running for shocks in your 4Runners? My buddy needs a set for his and asked if they were the same as the Tacoma. He's stock height, no plans to lift, no plans to off road, just a daily driver. Are the Bilstein 4600 series shocks the ones that came on 4Runner TRD models also?

His is the last generation 4Runner, I believe 2008.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:10 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
blumpkers................herro, is this thing on?
Meh, I think I got him turned onto the 5100's... Let the games begin
Old 12-21-2011, 07:43 PM   #4
Resident SUV racer
Lucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Lucario Runner's Tacoma Gallery
4Runners (4th gen) never came with any other shocks other than the factory tiko's or the xreas suspension. I'm running TRD FJ shocks with factory springs. Most do what is called the FJ lift mod where they take the FJ shocks and springs or the FJ springs with the 5100s and get a amount of lift depending on wither they are 2wd or 4wd and V6 or V8. highest being a V6 2wd SR5 and the lowest being a V8 limited AWD.