SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

A little wheeling after swap (pics)

Old 01-28-2012, 07:25 PM   #1
I'm dropping the hammer
Bawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really nice

Air Force: Chair Force
Name: Jon
Bawlzdeep's Tacoma Gallery
A little wheeling after swap (pics)

First lil venture out since deployment and 5spd swap. Flexin it out to make sure the rear drive shaft was still gonna be long enough (5spd with t-case is an inch shorter) good to go.

And a trail ride today with TTORA and Emeral Coast Jeepers

Old 01-28-2012, 07:56 PM   #4
I'm dropping the hammer
Bawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really nice

Thanx, she's my trail slut/daily driver. Soon to come...Camburg UCA's (upper ball joints shot again) and 35" meats. Haven't decided to stick with these Kumhos or go for KM2's.
Old 01-28-2012, 09:08 PM   #5
"Jedi Knight and friend to Captain dsaltus"
Dagobah is on a distinguished road

Name: Zane
Dagobah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawlzdeep View Post
Thanx, she's my trail slut/daily driver. Soon to come...Camburg UCA's (upper ball joints shot again) and 35" meats. Haven't decided to stick with these Kumhos or go for KM2's.
Yeah dude, I've been meaning to ask you about your Kumhos, how are they on pavement, do they stay balanced? any cupping? Anything you dont like about them?
Old 01-29-2012, 10:16 AM   #6
I'm dropping the hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagobah View Post
Yeah dude, I've been meaning to ask you about your Kumhos, how are they on pavement, do they stay balanced? any cupping? Anything you dont like about them?
Not a single bad thing about em, that's why I have a hard time switching to KM2's. Fairly quiet on the road (that solid strip down the center really helps with that) and they handle great at 35psi. Offroad I air down to 10-15psi and that's when they really come through. Mud, sand, clay even did a little rock crawlin and they're great in all conditions.
Old 02-04-2012, 06:00 AM   #8
I'm dropping the hammer

That trip ended up uncovering a lot that I've been sweepin under the rug. Just did rear brake shoes, rear axle seal, passenger CV axle, wheel bearing and front Tundra brake upgrade. Still waiting for UCA's and 35's!
Old 02-12-2012, 09:01 AM   #9
Q RUNNER
Pacman 4Runner is on a distinguished road

Army: 11th Armored Calvary Regiment/S&R Shop
Name: Paul
Pacman 4Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man where did you get your front bumper....I've been looking for one similar to that
Old 02-21-2012, 11:25 PM   #10
I'm dropping the hammer

Bumper is Addicted Offroad, look up they're website they have a lot of nice projects/products. I got the XRC8 winch with the bumper.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:12 AM   #11
trailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud oftrailmix has much to be proud of

Name: Dalton
trailmix's Tacoma Gallery
Ive got a set of 285 Km2's on my 3rd gen and love them, 20k on them so far and really no noticeable wear at all and they hook up and do great in every condition ive had them in so far, by far my favorite tires ive ever ran.