Notices

4th Gen Skids

Old 04-18-2012, 01:18 PM   #1
4Runner Guy
TheSilverBull is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
TheSilverBull's Tacoma Gallery
4th Gen Skids

Was wondering what 4th gen members on here that have aftermarket skids have. I know there are the budbuilts but personally i'm not a big fan of the bright orange. I was trying to find out what of quality skids are on the market for 4th gen skid plates.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:17 AM   #2
DesertRatOffroad is on a distinguished road

DesertRatOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a 2007 fourth gen with full aluminum skids from ASFIR.
The fit and finish are top notch. If interested in some let me know, we sell them.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:22 AM   #3
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilverBull View Post
Was wondering what 4th gen members on here that have aftermarket skids have. I know there are the budbuilts but personally i'm not a big fan of the bright orange. I was trying to find out what of quality skids are on the market for 4th gen skid plates.

Bright Orange??? You can get them in any color you want. BudBuilt are the best skids out there, Period!
Old 04-23-2012, 12:53 AM   #4
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I'm planning on getting Ricochet skids to replace the factory ones that I've mangled wheeling. They are pretty cheap. $375 for an Engine skid/bash plate