SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

Friend of mine totaled her 4runner...

Old 07-27-2012, 06:58 PM   #1
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Friend of mine totaled her 4runner...

I figured this would be a good place to post this. Last night a friend of mine totaled her 4runner. There was a deer in the road, she swerved to miss it, overcorrected, flew off the edge of the road, hit a tree in mid air, hit the bottom (about 20 feet down) and rolled 3 times. Yes everyone is ok thankfully. The 4runner has definatly seen better days. BUT, it still runs! Typical Toyota quality
Old 07-27-2012, 07:10 PM   #2
02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice

Name: Donnie
02sr5trd's Tacoma Gallery
wow! Glad to hear she is ok!
Old 07-27-2012, 07:16 PM   #4
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Fuck that, hit the deer, she would of been better off..glad to hear shes ok.
Old 07-27-2012, 07:26 PM   #6
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Glad everyone is OK.

Should be part of drivers ed. Hit the 100# deer and try to keep it straight instead of losing all control. Happens way too often.
Old 07-27-2012, 07:39 PM   #7
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
you want a cookie?
Old 07-27-2012, 08:53 PM   #8
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
you want a cookie?
?
Old 07-27-2012, 10:02 PM   #9
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupp1 View Post
Glad everyone is OK.

Should be part of drivers ed. Hit the 100# deer and try to keep it straight instead of losing all control. Happens way too often.
I was taught to hit the deer in my drivers ed class
Old 07-27-2012, 10:06 PM   #10
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hit the dear
Gut it with your pocket knife
Make a motherfu*king fire
Eat that bastard
Fuck bitches
That's what I was taught in drivers Ed
Old 07-27-2012, 10:07 PM   #11
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
Hit the dear
Gut it with your pocket knife
Make a motherfu*king fire
Eat that bastard
Fuck bitches
That's what I was taught in drivers Ed
hahahaha clearly we had two complely different teachers
Old 07-27-2012, 10:08 PM   #12
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
hahahaha clearly we had two complely different teachers
Mine was my football coach lol
Old 07-27-2012, 10:08 PM   #13
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
Mine was my football coach lol
lmao that explains everything
Old 07-28-2012, 09:38 AM   #14
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Really glad to hear your friend is OK. My ex's brother died at the age of 19 swerving to avoid hitting a deer. He was the pride of his family, going to Harvard on a full scholarship.
Old 07-28-2012, 09:40 AM   #15
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
Really glad to hear your friend is OK. My ex's brother died at the age of 19 swerving to avoid hitting a deer. He was the pride of his family, going to Harvard on a full scholarship.
damn thats horrible...