SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

2012 4runner armor?

Old 09-09-2012, 03:32 PM   #1
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
hard2kill's Tacoma Gallery
2012 4runner armor?

who is making armor for the new runners? my buddy just got a 2012 and is looking for bumpers skids sliders....2012 dont have much out there...whos got parts? relentless,demello,cbi ? thanx for any help gotta help him out with some quality parts
Old 09-09-2012, 03:36 PM   #2
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
I know ARB has a bumper, and Budbuilt has full skids for the new 4Runner. I'm sure there are others.
Old 09-09-2012, 03:47 PM   #3
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
The CEO of urd has one that is armored.
I'll see if I can find the link.
Old 09-09-2012, 03:55 PM   #5
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Start in here. Hopefully this helps

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-ge...d-threads.html
Old 09-09-2012, 03:56 PM   #6
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
I have some cool stuff on my 2010 4Runner:

Full build info is in this thread:

http://www.toyota120.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19760
Old 09-09-2012, 04:29 PM   #8
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
That one!
Nice rig!
Old 09-13-2012, 02:12 PM   #10
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Shrockworks

Old 09-13-2012, 02:46 PM   #12
HoookerDub is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: David
HoookerDub's Tacoma Gallery
I would check into Pelfreybilt. Maybe he can work something for ya.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:56 PM   #13
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
ARB has a bumper and skids available. I dig the ARB Bar and have one on my 2010. Sliders are out ther by bud build and Demello to name a few.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:58 PM   #14
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD View Post
I have some cool stuff on my 2010 4Runner:

Full build info is in this thread:

http://www.toyota120.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19760
Not digging the front bumper, just my opinion though.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:13 PM   #15
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I know its a thread revival but my GF needs a new bumper. Shrockworks is out of the question because it weighs a ton and I'd end up waiting a year for it. I'm really considering this bumper. Gadget, do you have any pics on how/where it mounts?
Old 10-26-2012, 04:22 PM   #16
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I talked to bud over at budbuilt today. Said he could change the bottom vents to circles for me. Now I just got to convince the gf she wants a new bumper
Old 11-08-2012, 04:55 PM   #17
HKRunner is just really niceHKRunner is just really niceHKRunner is just really niceHKRunner is just really nice
Marines: Devil Dog Extraordinaire
Name: Cameron
HKRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Budbuilt has a 5th Gen 4runner bumper as well.

Metal Tech is working on releasing one real soon i believe. i wanna wait and see what their bumper looks like.

There is a guy on T4R.org that had Demello Offroad build him a custom one and it was badass but a 1 off if im not mistaking.

i need a bumper for my rig as well but the Budbuilt is not my style and they weight, price and build time for the shrockworks is a turn off
Old 11-08-2012, 05:02 PM   #18
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HKRunner View Post
Budbuilt has a 5th Gen 4runner bumper as well.

Metal Tech is working on releasing one real soon i believe. i wanna wait and see what their bumper looks like.

There is a guy on T4R.org that had Demello Offroad build him a custom one and it was badass but a 1 off if im not mistaking.

i need a bumper for my rig as well but the Budbuilt is not my style and they weight, price and build time for the shrockworks is a turn off
I ended up placing an order with Budbuilt. Had him replace the lower vents with 3 circles like on my relentless. I also had the fogs/blinkers cut for the factory ones like gadgets instead of the way they have it on their web site. I'll be sure to post pics when I get it all in around a month, how's that for quick turn around!