SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

Parting out totaled 97 4runner

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 02:10 PM   #84
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
you by any chance still have the switches for the locks and windows ???? for driver side

Old 10-21-2012, 02:20 PM   #85
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROKITA View Post
you by any chance still have the switches for the locks and windows ???? for driver side
Like the window switchs, mirror switch, and lock switchs? On the little panel?

Old 10-21-2012, 02:54 PM   #86
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
Like the window switchs, mirror switch, and lock switchs? On the little panel?
yes

Old 10-21-2012, 03:25 PM   #87
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
yes
I think its there. Il find out and send you a PM

Old 10-21-2012, 03:41 PM   #88

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
I think its there. Il find out and send you a PM
thanks

Old 10-21-2012, 04:48 PM   #89
I'm dropping the hammer
Bawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really nice

Air Force: Chair Force
Name: Jon
Bawlzdeep's Tacoma Gallery
Need that E-locker! PM'd

Old 10-24-2012, 05:25 PM   #92
I'm dropping the hammer
Bawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really nice

Air Force: Chair Force
Name: Jon
Bawlzdeep's Tacoma Gallery
How are the front seat belts? My retractor springs are shot. I've done the adjustments but that only lasted a few months.

Old 10-24-2012, 05:34 PM   #93
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawlzdeep View Post
How are the front seat belts? My retractor springs are shot. I've done the adjustments but that only lasted a few months.
Il check for you

Old 10-24-2012, 10:20 PM   #94

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
never got back to me about the controls

Old 10-24-2012, 10:20 PM   #95
Firefighter:
Quote:
never got back to me about the controls
I thought I sent you a PM? My bad

Closed Thread