SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

Your thoughts on this 4runner.

Old 11-04-2012, 06:05 PM   #1
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Your thoughts on this 4runner.

I'm getting impatient with my current reoccurring Power Steering issues and have been looking for possible 4runners. You guys could probably tell better than I but it looked like this runner had the e-locker option. Thanks for checking it out.

LINK
Old 11-04-2012, 06:08 PM   #2
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
my old man has an 02 4runner he inherited from my mom. Awesome machine. No problems whatsoever. About to turn 90k soon. If you can, shop around for something lower miles maybe.. but it does look clean.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #3
WheelTired is on a distinguished road

WheelTired's Tacoma Gallery
That is a great looking Limited 4runner, looks lightly used with no bolster wear on the leather. One owner vehicle (say's Autocheck & my account ) offered from a Toyota Dealership check on the timing belt / water pump service, dealers typically do this service before listing. look for all the body panel vin tags, tires look good.

I have 2 3rd gen 4runners with similar miles, they still feel and run like new vehicles, 3.4 FTW

That truck would be gone in 20 minutes here in Colorado, that is a very fair deal considering that you might be able to talk them down a bit.

EDIT:

DIFF LOC OPTION IS A HUGE BONUS.....buy that truck