Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

What is Limited

Old 01-16-2013, 12:09 PM   #21
premierairfilters.com
PremierAirFilters is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremy (Owner) Premier Air Filters
PremierAirFilters's Tacoma Gallery
Im sure youre good for another 137k miles. Just lift that bad boy on put some 33" on there.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:34 PM   #22
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fouillard13 View Post
I have a button on the left side of dash that "locks"? and 16" rims
Can you take a picture of this button?

I'm betting to say it's not a locker switch.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:41 PM   #23
fouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Riley
fouillard13's Tacoma Gallery
No when i press it, it lights up an orange circle on my dash indicating 4wd. The anti slip/traction control is GAY. also do the passenger rear quoter windows have antenna build in? mine is broken. I need to know to order with or without. There is a wire that plugs into window.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:47 PM   #24
fouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I dont know much about this unit. But when i put it into 4x4 and get kinda stuck that traction control always kicks in.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:07 PM   #25
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Search the "Andy Mod" to get rid of the traction control. Also the antenna is only the one on the passenger fender. They are known to break and many people trash the electric one and install a Tacoma antenna. Look up "Taco Whip Mod" and it will give you everything you need to install.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:04 AM   #26
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah my antenna stays in the up position. I don't really care. A trip to the junk yard and 10 mins would fix it but meh.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:03 AM   #27
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fouillard13 View Post
also do the passenger rear quoter windows have antenna build in? mine is broken. I need to know to order with or without. There is a wire that plugs into window.
yes, there is an antenna built in to the very back passenger side window.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:41 AM   #28

Thanks. Got a window and mirror coming for $200.shipped form reckers. matching power mirror painted!
Old 04-01-2013, 10:25 PM   #29
rmtofast is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
rmtofast's Tacoma Gallery
Limited = wide limited fender flares, door cladding, rear locker, push button 4x4 no j shift , leather seats , power both front seats , sunroof, rear heat.. someone added badges.. however not having a limited to me is better, you can't take the limited flares and cladding off without having 200 holes to fill.. the transfer case sucks in limiteds the j shift is way better, the leather seats tend to crack really bad