SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

Considering selling ARB Bumper

Old 01-24-2013, 10:17 AM   #3
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
how much would you want for the winch shipped to 80211
Old 01-24-2013, 07:56 PM   #4
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. DTOM
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTaco View Post
how much would you want for the winch shipped to 80211
Sorry...someone emailed me before you asked and they're local. But if that falls through I'll get the shipping checked
Old 01-25-2013, 07:53 PM   #7
high voltage taco has a spectacular aura abouthigh voltage taco has a spectacular aura about
high voltage taco's Tacoma Gallery
What do you mean by its only for the looks? Does it not fit the tacoma right or what. I just called a guy in east Tn today about an arb on craigslist for 500 but he already sold it, dang it. I was getting ready to head his way. So, you have any reason to go to Chattanooga or Knoxville?
Old 01-27-2013, 01:43 AM   #8
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
I could meet you in or around Blue Ridge GA
But when I was out tensioning the winch, as soon as some real pressure was put on it it turned nose down. But if you just want it for low speed collisions or pushing shopping carts......you should be fine
Old 01-27-2013, 01:45 AM   #9

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
And sorry for the delay in response. I have't had any free time lately...now is the first in a while (it's 3:45 AM here right now...)
Old 01-27-2013, 08:45 PM   #10
high voltage taco has a spectacular aura abouthigh voltage taco has a spectacular aura about
high voltage taco's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like you've pushed a few carts lol. We used ride in them and hold on to the tailgate of a buddys truck till you got fast enough to crap your pants and then let go lol. I guess I'll pass on it for now though. Is there enough room to fab a brace to the frame to sturdy it up a little?