Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

Back window wont roll down

Old 02-28-2013, 12:37 PM   #1
DDUBS91 is on a distinguished road
Name: Daniel
DDUBS91's Tacoma Gallery
Back window wont roll down

I have a 93 4runner and my back window wont roll dow. ive been reading some stuff and ive moved the back windshield wiper up and made sure it wasnt locked. every time i press the button or turn the key i can hear it trying to go down but it wont. every once and awhile itll go down if i keep pressing the button but not lately. I dont know if this will help but a couple weeks ago i got my car washed and it worked for a couple days then it just stopped.
Thanks for the help
Old 02-28-2013, 12:38 PM   #2
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDUBS91 View Post
I have a 93 4runner and my back window wont roll dow. ive been reading some stuff and ive moved the back windshield wiper up and made sure it wasnt locked. every time i press the button or turn the key i can hear it trying to go down but it wont. every once and awhile itll go down if i keep pressing the button but not lately. I dont know if this will help but a couple weeks ago i got my car washed and it worked for a couple days then it just stopped.
Thanks for the help
Check your fuses, my 95 did the same thing and it was just a fuse.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:12 PM   #3
DDUBS91 is on a distinguished road
Name: Daniel
DDUBS91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverSound View Post
Check your fuses, my 95 did the same thing and it was just a fuse.
Where are the fuses on the inside im used to my chevy and itd be nice to know where im generally looking so i dont waste my time
Thanks
Old 03-01-2013, 08:56 AM   #4
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDUBS91 View Post
Where are the fuses on the inside im used to my chevy and itd be nice to know where im generally looking so i dont waste my time
Thanks
It's been a while since I've had the 95, I believe they are on the bottom left hand side of the steering wheel.