SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

5th Gen 4 Runner

Old 03-04-2013, 08:40 PM   #1
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
5th Gen 4 Runner

Figured I'd start a 5th gen thread. Feel free to post pics and sweet stuff.

Old 03-04-2013, 08:42 PM   #2
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If anyone has a propeller shaft that clunks here is some info. Toyota replaced mine under warranty with 23K miles.
Attached Thumbnails
5th Gen 4 Runner-recall.jpg  
Old 03-04-2013, 08:45 PM   #3
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery

I love the 5th Gen's!
Old 03-04-2013, 08:57 PM   #5

I've been posting these a lot but it's part of what inspired me to buy my 5th gen. Toyota gutted the inside and made a chromoly roll bars for safety specs. I plan on changing out my suspension but its sweet they did this with stock everything...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iODiwajTRBI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50wbRveoKwk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDzk6rbD1ok
Old 03-06-2013, 01:44 PM   #6
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack MeHoff
jivewalker's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine, stock except the tint and floor liners...

Attached Thumbnails
5th Gen 4 Runner-4runner1.jpg  
Old 03-06-2013, 05:30 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jivewalker View Post
Here's mine, stock except the tint and floor liners...

looks so bad ass with front window tint. I have to get this done.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:35 PM   #8
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
I love the 5th gens. maybe one day ill have one.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:59 PM   #9
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack MeHoff
jivewalker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
looks so bad ass with front window tint. I have to get this done.
That's 20% on the fronts and 35 over the factory smoke on the rears, been happy with it
Old 03-06-2013, 06:44 PM   #11
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
My girl. 2010 4Runner TE, 3" OME lift, ARB Bar, Warn Winch with synthetic with in cab winch control, BFG AT/KO's and CB.

Old 03-06-2013, 06:46 PM   #12
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
NICE
Old 03-06-2013, 08:06 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
My girl. 2010 4Runner TE, 3" OME lift, ARB Bar, Warn Winch with synthetic with in cab winch control, BFG AT/KO's and CB.

What a beast. Love this thing. You happy with the OME set up? You look a the toytec complete kit at all? I think thats the route I'm leaning towards.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:07 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Nothing special just 5% side and backs
Nice man. Limited?
Old 03-06-2013, 08:09 PM   #15
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Nice 4runners you guys, I love a lifted 5th gen
Old 03-06-2013, 08:23 PM   #16
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
What a beast. Love this thing. You happy with the OME set up? You look a the toytec complete kit at all? I think thats the route I'm leaning towards.
I love the OME setup. A full 3"+ and it's a solid ride. I ordered through TRDParts4U and will called the parts from ARB. Did the install myself in 9 hours with no ill side effects on the KDSS. IIRC I paid $880 for the whole setup. OME is the way to go, aligned fine (caster was a hair out) and no aftermarket UCA's were needed.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:26 PM   #17

Quote:
I love the OME setup. A full 3"+ and it's a solid ride. I ordered through TRDParts4U and will called the parts from ARB. Did the install myself in 9 hours with no ill side effects on the KDSS. IIRC I paid $880 for the whole setup. OME is the way to go, aligned fine (caster was a hair out) and no aftermarket UCA's were needed.
Awesome. I was worried about the UCA alignment issue. Are you running wheel spacers up front? I will likely go this route now as well. Thanks man.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:28 PM   #18
The TW 1%
Quote:
Awesome. I was worried about the UCA alignment issue. Are you running wheel spacers up front? I will likely go this route now as well. Thanks man.
No wheel spacers.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:59 AM   #19
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF Firefighter gone legit
Name: Another Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery

2011 4Runner SR5
Mods: Heated seats, removed pin-stripes, and Satoshi in progress. Rear diff breather relocation getting done this week.
Old 03-10-2013, 09:31 AM   #20
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Kind of curious, is there is a lot of issues with lifting and the KDSS system?