Notices

T4R is down! T4R Check In Here

Old 02-16-2014, 06:44 PM   #3101
TheArkMaster is on a distinguished road
Name: Noah
TheArkMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Holy shit that thing is sweet. Made a 2nd gen tempting knowing its 3.4l supercharged.
Fuck 3.4l supercharged, its SAS too!
Old 02-16-2014, 07:14 PM   #3102
4Runner Abuser
steezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
steezemcqueen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArkMaster View Post

And a turbo trans, and dual cases, and 37's.....
Old 02-16-2014, 09:43 PM   #3103
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steezemcqueen View Post
Give us a hint into what you are up to.

Here's a hint into my new color scheme.

Untitled by 4Running Daily, on Flickr
Old 02-16-2014, 10:08 PM   #3104
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArkMaster View Post
None of that matters though if it has the notorious 3.0 head gasket failure...haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by steezemcqueen View Post
Oh man, that would be a dream 2nd gen
Old 02-17-2014, 07:50 AM   #3105
Runner
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zopperman View Post
That's a front

my rear bumper is all f'ed up

I think there is something wrong with my bumper too . . .

Old 02-17-2014, 10:51 AM   #3106
LTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
LTDSC's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck me right?!
Old 02-17-2014, 12:38 PM   #3107
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks. Time for paint!
Old 02-17-2014, 02:06 PM   #3108
LTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LTDSC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac424205 View Post
That sucks. Time for paint!
DNW to repaint. I'll have to see how much to repair it and blend it. Otherwise this will get expensive.
Old 02-17-2014, 04:13 PM   #3109
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Woot might be getting my supercharger tomorrow or Wednesday.
Old 02-17-2014, 05:16 PM   #3110
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I ran a little Anza trail today. Truck runs so much better after coolant and T-Stat Change.

DSC_0104 by 4Running Daily, on Flickr
Old 02-17-2014, 05:33 PM   #3111
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTDSC View Post
DNW to repaint. I'll have to see how much to repair it and blend it. Otherwise this will get expensive.
That's what I meant. I wouldn't repaint the whole car for that!
Old 02-17-2014, 08:03 PM   #3112

I felt bad taking sand paper to mint condition 16 year old rims.
Old 02-17-2014, 08:09 PM   #3113
4runner Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Running Daily View Post
I ran a little Anza trail today. Truck runs so much better after coolant and T-Stat Change.

DSC_0104 by 4Running Daily, on Flickr
Damn your 4runner is looking good these days. I always forget you have a front bumper.

Quote:
I felt bad taking sand paper to mint condition 16 year old rims.
Haha, it's worth it.
Old 02-17-2014, 08:34 PM   #3114

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Damn your 4runner is looking good these days. I always forget you have a front bumper.

Haha, it's worth it.
Thanks! The bumper is a deal man. Built stupid strong, Body Lift adjustments, all for $300.
I miss your red and bronze/gold theme so much I have to recreate it.
Old 02-17-2014, 08:36 PM   #3115
4runner Troll

Quote:
Thanks! The bumper is a deal man. Built stupid strong, Body Lift adjustments, all for $300.
I miss your red and bronze/gold theme so much I have to recreate it.
Haha, maybe when I get a front bumper I'll go back to the red and bronze. I saw a stock one recently and got a little reminiscent. I doubt a bumper will be anytime soon though. This SC has drained me and I still need to get tires.
Old 02-17-2014, 08:51 PM   #3116

LTDSC's Tacoma Gallery
do want similar bumper for mine.
Old 02-17-2014, 08:56 PM   #3117

Quote:
do want similar bumper for mine.
You may be in luck Savage may or may not have recently bought a 4th gen
Old 02-17-2014, 08:57 PM   #3118

LTDSC's Tacoma Gallery
dont play with my emotions
Old 02-17-2014, 09:07 PM   #3119

Quote:
dont play with my emotions
I will personally ask him next month when I go pick up my skids from his house.
Old 02-17-2014, 09:17 PM   #3120
4runner Troll

Just saw your wheels on T4R Connor. They look freaking sweet.

Products Discussed in this Thread